ALL UK WRESTLING COMPANY

vladik_kinslov

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To be honest, I thought the original post was right on the money. Even if it was a gimmick poster, but the respect in the business seems to be in the gutter.

Do you think guys like Danny Rodd or Petey Staniforth respect this business? I get the feeling if Rodders tried to open shop in Russia, he would have been knee-capped a lot sooner than now.

• Paid Members
To be honest, I thought the original post was right on the money. Even if it was a gimmick poster, but the respect in the business seems to be in the gutter.

Do you think guys like Danny Rodd or Petey Staniforth respect this business? I get the feeling if Rodders tried to open shop in Russia, he would have been knee-capped a lot sooner than now.

facepalm.gif

• Paid Members

Graft and corruption have no place in post-Soviet Russia.

• Paid Members
Boris the fucking blade

Victor Onopko is also a brilliant shout, my favourite bald footballer that wasn't Steve Stone

Always a great buy on CM 97/98. Him and Marcio Santos - top central defence.

After Khemical and Benny, I'm going to start a book on which pillock will take this thread seriously next.

• Moderators
After Khemical and Benny, I'm going to start a book on which pillock will take this thread seriously next.

What with this, and the Bad Boys Wrestling thread, I've realised that all along, Khemical was an inverse of Kramer in that Seinfeld episode where Mel Torme mistakes him for a special boy.

In hindsight, it was obvious from the beginning.

Although Benny was quoting the baddest Russian ever, Ivan Drago.

Archived