#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Hello.

So, chat doesn't happen that often. But when it does happen, it's usually a laugh. I think the biggest issue recently has been keeping a chat room working. Well, allow me to suggest Discord. This is an Apple, Android and desktop chat app that is targeted at gamers. But having used it, I think it'd work just fine for us. Also, you need a specific invite link to get in.

So, I've set up a UKFF server. The invite link is https://discord.gg/0lh5FmzP4CHBlJCMand if you download the app and click the link it'll take you straight in. So hopefully we can have Mania and Raw after Mania (and HoF) chat at least!

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Hey. I tried this. The invite link takes me to a definitely-not UKFF chat channel. Has it worked for anyone else?

Ah. I think I have to post a new invite link whenever we'd want to use it. I'll post one during Roadblock, if people are around. Or, yeah, if that Butch one is what everyone wants to use, that's cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...