AJ~

#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

Looking at that screen grab, I've got half an idea where my problem is. See, I don't get that bit in the middle, which I imagine is pretty important. Is there something I need to enable, maybe, to get the chat portion of the chat room?

Java? A hilariously shit sense of humor?

Can you have a hiliariously shit sense of humour? Surely that's a contradiction in terms? Though considering your spelling that's forgiven.

How about just a sensible piece of advice as to how I access the chat room?

Edited by summerslam1990

Can you have a hiliariously shit sense of humour? Surely that's a contradiction in terms? Though considering your spelling that's forgiven.

How about just a sensible piece of advice as to how I access the chat room?

It wasn't meant as a jibe at you pal, just the pointless tripe that gets spouted in the UKFF chat that I do believe Ian_Hitmanhart may have been trying to point out.

And my spelling? Mate it's after 3:30am and i missed out 2 letters. Go fuck yourself.

It wasn't meant as a jibe at you pal, just the pointless tripe that gets spouted in the UKFF chat that I do believe Ian_Hitmanhart may have been trying to point out.

I'm sure there are wrestling chatrooms right across the web that can service your necessity for high-brow conversation about WRESTLING.

Looking at Ian's screengrab, we should be made up that such famous people pop into the chat room here.

Absolutely. I heard Big Ron himself was going to make an appearance, but he nodded off after the United match last night. Bless him.

And my spelling? Mate it's after 3:30am and i missed out 2 letters. Go fuck yourself.

Don't me so hard on yourself, it was just the one letter.

Genuine apology, I thought it was a jibe at me, and at 3:30 am halfway down my second bottle of wine, that was the only thing I could think to come back with.

I'm just bitter cos a) I can't work chat and b) I used to enjoy the live discussion threads.

You should probably put a link to the chatroom into the top menu bar of the website, it's pretty easy.

Like this:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/TWCF/index/

If we can do it, you can, as we're fucking useless and lazy.

Ahh, brings back memories! Those were the (unemployed) days! Flipside TV anyone?

The days when you were in your bed everytime I came round to pick up or drop off some tapes?

You should probably put a link to the chatroom into the top menu bar of the website, it's pretty easy.

Like this:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/TWCF/index/

And proud of it.

:angry: I'll have you know I've never started something and not