#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
Looking at that screen grab, I've got half an idea where my problem is. See, I don't get that bit in the middle, which I imagine is pretty important. Is there something I need to enable, maybe, to get the chat portion of the chat room?

Java? A hilariously shit sense of humor?

Can you have a hiliariously shit sense of humour? Surely that's a contradiction in terms? Though considering your spelling that's forgiven.

How about just a sensible piece of advice as to how I access the chat room?

Edited by summerslam1990

• Paid Members
Can you have a hiliariously shit sense of humour? Surely that's a contradiction in terms? Though considering your spelling that's forgiven.

How about just a sensible piece of advice as to how I access the chat room?

It wasn't meant as a jibe at you pal, just the pointless tripe that gets spouted in the UKFF chat that I do believe Ian_Hitmanhart may have been trying to point out.

And my spelling? Mate it's after 3:30am and i missed out 2 letters. Go fuck yourself.

• Paid Members
It wasn't meant as a jibe at you pal, just the pointless tripe that gets spouted in the UKFF chat that I do believe Ian_Hitmanhart may have been trying to point out.

I'm sure there are wrestling chatrooms right across the web that can service your necessity for high-brow conversation about WRESTLING.

And my spelling? Mate it's after 3:30am and i missed out 2 letters. Go fuck yourself.

Don't me so hard on yourself, it was just the one letter.

Genuine apology, I thought it was a jibe at me, and at 3:30 am halfway down my second bottle of wine, that was the only thing I could think to come back with.

I'm just bitter cos a) I can't work chat and b) I used to enjoy the live discussion threads.

• Paid Members
You should probably put a link to the chatroom into the top menu bar of the website, it's pretty easy.

Like this:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/TWCF/index/

If we can do it, you can, as we're fucking useless and lazy.

And proud of it.