Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is on Spitty`s Facebook page from Ryan Ambrose:

Ryan Ambrose :while im here (please print screen this ukff sad cunt) i am not racist, i laugh and use humour similar to south park, family guy and other offensive comedy programs, therefore if you have ever laughed at these programmes you are a racist ur...self! i have many friends from multicultural societies that have laughed at these statements (and iv even been with an asian women). if im a bully or a thug its because your a cunt and iv told you this. i do have problems with a certain someone not because of race but because he is a massive wank stain who steals peoples venues, disrespected the legacy of orig williams, bullied a 15 year old boy by harassing his parents and even his school, puts on shit shows and thinks there great, pays people in sandwiches, lies, smells funny, ends up shitting on every older wrestler who gives him a chance and is a cunt. thats my problem the man is not a nice person!

That's just the post of a very, very thick person. You can practically hear his two brain cells straining as he lifts his finger from one key to another.

I thought the whole sandwiches thing was a in-joke that sanjay played upon on the old LDN tv show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCuX6hw_VKg

It was (though I hated the sandwich episode). When I worked with Sanjay when his TV show started, I can categorically tell you that during that time I worked with him, everyone was paid with REAL MONEY! :O

However I wouldn't be surprised if in the past hes paid somebody in sandwiches. It happens, and 99.99% of promoters have paid guys in other ways in the past also. It isn't the sign that Bagga is the evil anti christ of wrestling. Because if it is, then practically every promoter in the UK is scum!

I won't say their names, but:

- One well known and respected promoter has often not paid me and called it "paying dues" (was not happy).

- A well respected promoter on this board PM'ed me and told me they too pay wrestlers in sandwiches sometimes.

- Another reasonably well known promoter paid a wrestling colleague of mine a second hand replica WWE championship belt because he had no money.

- One well respected promoter paid me in DVDs.

Don't kid yourself, there is nothing wrong with a promoter occasionally paying wrestlers in food, DVDs, championship belts etc, as long as it is agreed before hand.

Also Ambrose's rant is unwarranted. As far as I am aware, no one on this thread has called him a racist have they? Surely the beef is mostly been at Spitfire racist statements?

The words of Jim Davison come to mind when he spoke about Brian Dowling - "I don't not like him because he's gay, I don't like him because he's an arsehole"

I've been hearing horror stories about Bagga for years and he sounds like an arsehole.

The words of Jim Davison come to mind when he spoke about Brian Dowling - "I don't not like him because he's gay, I don't like him because he's an arsehole"

I've been hearing horror stories about Bagga for years and he sounds like an arsehole.

Have you been following this thread?

Whether Sanjay Bagga is an arsehole is neither here nor there.

The issue is the casual racist remark that Spitfire finds acceptable,and Ambrose finds entertaining enough to vocally support.

Which is all completely irrelevant, because if they just called Bagga an arsehole or a cunt or something like that, nobody would bat an eyelid.

Bagga being an arsehole doesn't excuse blatant racism.

• Paid Members

As someone who's never worked for Bagga but has in the past had a working relationship with him I can honestly say I've never had a problem with him, we've always got on well and frankly I've always found him to have a good sense of humour when it comes to people he considers friends. I'd like to think I was one of those people. I have a lot of time for the guy.

I actually do understand the venue thing, but I tend to take issue with it when we're talking someone with a hobby promotion stepping on established toes. Sanjay isn't one of those people. He's one of the very few running a successful business which is rare in UK Wrestling, so for that reason alone I can't bitch about his way of doing things.

But what do I know I'm just a gibbering, reactionary simpleton.

Archived