Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

Spitfires wall isn't private though - therefore it isn't a private conversation.

It's funny though that he is having a flap about BRF copying his profile status on here and accusing him of being a nonce! :rolleyes:

My facebook page is set to private yet it was screen shot on here

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calling an Indian person a 'paki' is OK if him being a 'paki' isn't actually the reason you hate them? Jesus Christ.

"Jesus Christ?"

That's offensive language and is still illegal in many countries.

:yinyang:

• Paid Members
"Jesus Christ?"

That's offensive language and is still illegal in many countries.

:yinyang:

A - Not to the same level, and we're not in those countries. In this country, blasphemy isn't a crime.

B - An argument could be made that it's a legitimate prayer of despair anyway.

I call Sanjay my favourite little terrorist, he calls me gay. I'm no gay or a terrorist, he's not a terrorist. It's just banter between us.

That's a point I've made already. Banter is between two people/a group of people, involving the person being insulted. If Sanjay posted on Facebook that you are gay, and you're not on his friends list/involved in the situation, how is that banter? If he tags you in a post, "DJ Kris is gay!" and you comment "Shuddap you terrorist :p" then that would be seen as banter. Getting together on more than one occasion to call someone a 'paki' is racism.

On top of that, you then say you've spoken to Sanjay, who tells you that he's received racist abuse from Spitfire on a regular basis, and you call that banter?

Sure, maybe I shouldn't have posted this here, that's been addressed with individuals in private, but it doesn't take the racist behaviour away.

That's a point I've made already. Banter is between two people/a group of people, involving the person being insulted. If Sanjay posted on Facebook that you are gay, and you're not on his friends list/involved in the situation, how is that banter? If he tags you in a post, "DJ Kris is gay!" and you comment "Shuddap you terrorist :p" then that would be seen as banter. Getting together on more than one occasion to call someone a 'paki' is racism.

On top of that, you then say you've spoken to Sanjay, who tells you that he's received racist abuse from Spitfire on a regular basis, and you call that banter?

Sure, maybe I shouldn't have posted this here, that's been addressed with individuals in private, but it doesn't take the racist behaviour away.

I think DJ Kris PRESUMED it was banter, then later (after speaking to Sanjay) realised that this wasn't just mere "banter" and actually there is ligitimate racist tention between Spitfire and Sanjay Bagga.

Having spoken to Sanjay in the past, I know from him that Spitfire does indeed hold some sort of racist grudge against Sanjay. Personally if you do say something in public, whether its on TV, in a pub, or on Facebook, then you should accept the possibility of being held accountable for what you say.

For anyone who thinks "you shouldn't post it on here... your stirring shit", personally that is a load of crap in my opinion. If Spitfire wants to become a professional wrestler, it's reasonable for the UKFF (which consists of fans, wrestling professionals and wrestlers) to know every aspect of that individual. After all, we have every right to know if a man we may support in the future is a racist or not.

If it offended you then don't bother taking it to the UKFF and make it public, deal with it maturely simply delete and block the named user and leave it at that or if it made you cry go through the bother of reporting it, I would not like somebody screen shotting my facebook without my permission and then broadcasting it to a bunch of fucking morons who live and breath this fucking forum of dickheads and "know it alls".

1) Although it's not how I would of handled it, personally I find BRF's "name and shame" approach more appropriate than your "sweep it under the carpet and ignore it" approach.

2) Facebook is not private and therefore BRF has every right to screen shot it. If you publish something on it, be prepared for it to be used against you. "You" (i.e. in this case Spitfire) may not like it, but thats kind of the point.

3) Nice to know you think the UKFF is full of dickheads and morons.

• Paid Members
I think DJ Kris PRESUMED it was banter, then later (after speaking to Sanjay) realised that this wasn't just mere "banter" and actually there is ligitimate racist tention between Spitfire and Sanjay Bagga.

This is exactly it. I presumed it was banter that was taken out of context and posted on here. I then spoke to Sanjay and realised it was far from it and thought I better post what was said since I'd got the wrong end of the stick.

• Paid Members
There really is no need for this thread to of been posted at all, this is just one person trying to seek attention and trying to stir some shit.

If it offended you then don't bother taking it to the UKFF and make it public, deal with it maturely simply delete and block the named user and leave it at that or if it made you cry go through the bother of reporting it, I would not like somebody screen shotting my facebook without my permission and then broadcasting it to a bunch of fucking morons who live and breath this fucking forum of dickheads and "know it alls".

Wow, lets all start a riot..

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

It's the way people are brought up. The way their parents act and behave. Being in Scotland we are a melting pot. It's been many many years since i've came across young people using those kinds of words and showing that kind of racist attitude but i know England is mostly white and i'm not blaming the country or anything like that, it's just the way it is. So many come to Scotland for the free dental care, the free education, the good housing system, the good wage you are rewarded for a hard days work and a high quality of life. It's only reasonable that other parts of the UK are not like that and they are angry and maybe their parents can't afford to give them a good life and they don't have much of an upbringing and then they see people of a different ethnic background with their own business and they get jealous and angry and the parents are jealous and angry and it just spirals out of control.

It's a shame what is happening to England and Wales just now. I hope the young generation can find a way through it all and make a life for themselves and find peace and happiness.

... Scottish people are just as racist as English. And their are fucking millions of black, asian families and communtiies all over England. I know of people who have battered other races just because of their race, and every single scottish person I know laughs at a racist joke.~

This spitfire guy is racist, not so much the others. UK wrestling scene is so embarassingly bad that this is just another reason for me to not bother with it at all.

• Paid Members
It's the way people are brought up. The way their parents act and behave. Being in Scotland we are a melting pot. It's been many many years since i've came across young people using those kinds of words and showing that kind of racist attitude but i know England is mostly white and i'm not blaming the country or anything like that, it's just the way it is. So many come to Scotland for the free dental care, the free education, the good housing system, the good wage you are rewarded for a hard days work and a high quality of life. It's only reasonable that other parts of the UK are not like that and they are angry and maybe their parents can't afford to give them a good life and they don't have much of an upbringing and then they see people of a different ethnic background with their own business and they get jealous and angry and the parents are jealous and angry and it just spirals out of control.

It's a shame what is happening to England and Wales just now. I hope the young generation can find a way through it all and make a life for themselves and find peace and happiness.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Archived