Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

• Paid Members
Wow, a modern day witch hunt, apart from the fact no one is willing to call them up on it in person. Iceman has given a very fair offer, if you believe in your convictions you'll be a man and tell him he's a cunt to his face, the same with the other two. But of course if you don't actually genuinely feel there's nothing to fight for then of course previous opinions of 'keyboard warrior' must reign true. There's no harm to being a coward, but men stand by their words.

I'll phone him and tell him he's a cunt... he seems like one, and his stupid shit post above didn't help. What's he gonna do, cannonball his fat arse over the Atlantic?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ironic, Daf, that this whole thread has been about a conversation in which someone called Bagga a Paki behind his back.

You make a perdantic retort as there is no irony, by its definition, as everything that has been said to the fella has been as direct and to the point at every given opertunity.

I'm not going to speak for anyone involved, I just disagree with how a band wagon is formed by people who have no personal interests in the situation. And if there is a personal interest, surely this isn't the place to deal with those concerns.

I think this needs to be put to bed.

• Paid Members
Funniest thing is you named Khemical in there..... it's usually him doing these sort of shit stirring posts.

Honestly, what is your problem? Why did you have to bring me up and have a pop there?

You don't like me, move on. I've said time and time again sorry if you think I'm a cunt, but every year or so you just bring me up to have a pop at me.

Firstly, I don't give a toss about UK wrestling - so i'm not invested in any petty disputes here

How the fuck can anyone claim that

"Oh this promoter is a twat"

"Well at least he's not a paki, that makes him better than this other promoter"

Isn't racist.

Nothing on facebook - outside of perhaps a message thread between you and mates, is a private conversation. When people have countless friends who're clearly people they've added with tenuous tenuous connections they are essentially making their comments public. It is not the same as sitting round the table in a pub (where if some people overhear you making such comments you're liable for a kicking)

I can't believe people are arguing that if someone runs a show in the same building you have run a show in (that isn't owned by you and is a building [i'm guessing] that is to be hired out for entertainment purposes) then it's acceptable to use derogatory hate based insults. It boggles the mind.

And then people claim the original poster is "shit-stirring" - If you use language like that in a public environment then you deserve to get called on it.

The delusions, ignorance and just general stupidity in this thread is mind boggling.

• Moderators
hi

i go on the forum alot to check results, find out whose on what shows that i can visit but i dont have an account as its to complicated to join, but thats not why im sending this. iv been reading your rules and a certain topic i find invasive of privacy and unneccessarily Vulgar, hateful, discriminatory and harassing. i think its appalling you have allowed this to continue! i follow both parties on twitter and its obvious there is genuine heat there that the fans are throwing fire on and if it isnt sorted soon on there i think this will escalate out of control. i think you should delete this post as its so petty, both sides have good points but it is invasion of privacy as that is between those two people and not for the childish none scence of the forum (the childish arguments is another reason i feel i cannot have a account). i usually dont do this but the whole

conversation discusts me and also it is in violation of the rules you have put down.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126996

thank you for your time

Davey Reigns

Further followup reveals that the UKFF is going to be sued for SLANDER. It's been nice knowing all of you. The forum will be closed down in 2 weeks.

• Paid Members
Further followup reveals that the UKFF is going to be sued for SLANDER. It's been nice knowing all of you. The forum will be closed down in 2 weeks.

In fairness, Neil - and I think the rest of the forum will back me up - I think this is really the fault of the mods.

This is on Spitty`s Facebook page from Ryan Ambrose:

Ryan Ambrose :while im here (please print screen this ukff sad cunt) i am not racist, i laugh and use humour similar to south park, family guy and other offensive comedy programs, therefore if you have ever laughed at these programmes you are a racist ur...self! i have many friends from multicultural societies that have laughed at these statements (and iv even been with an asian women). if im a bully or a thug its because your a cunt and iv told you this. i do have problems with a certain someone not because of race but because he is a massive wank stain who steals peoples venues, disrespected the legacy of orig williams, bullied a 15 year old boy by harassing his parents and even his school, puts on shit shows and thinks there great, pays people in sandwiches, lies, smells funny, ends up shitting on every older wrestler who gives him a chance and is a cunt. thats my problem the man is not a nice person!

• Paid Members

Ryan Ambrose :while im here (please print screen this ukff sad cunt) i am not racist, i laugh and use humour similar to south park, family guy and other offensive comedy programs, therefore if you have ever laughed at these programmes you are a racist ur...self! i have many friends from multicultural societies that have laughed at these statements (and iv even been with an asian women). if im a bully or a thug its because your a cunt and iv told you this. i do have problems with a certain someone not because of race but because he is a massive wank stain who steals peoples venues, disrespected the legacy of orig williams, bullied a 15 year old boy by harassing his parents and even his school, puts on shit shows and thinks there great, pays people in sandwiches, lies, smells funny, ends up shitting on every older wrestler who gives him a chance and is a cunt. thats my problem the man is not a nice person!

I'm unsre if this post is ironic or not?...regardless, it's amazing.

First, this stealing venues thing is not really something I understand. I get that, from LDN's events page, they run venues that All-Star have/do run, but surely that's natural progression? I would have thought that should Fairfield Halls have some sort of deal with All-Star, they wouldn't let LDN run there? I don't see how it can be 'stealing' the venue if 1. The first promotion still runs it and 2. The venue is letting it happen. Maybe they just want more wrestling?

Second, does that realllllllly happen? I doubt it. I'm not exactly clued up on how much wrestlers get paid, I'm told it's not a great amount, but I'm surely an offer of a sandwich would be laughed at.

Third, he smells funny? That's why you don't like him?

Last, you can have a problem with the man, doesn't mean you need to use derogatory terms to describe him. I think Nick Clegg is a spineless twat, but I don't call him a honkey. I think Mike Tyson is a slightly deranged nutter, but I don't call him a nigger. You can have a problem with someone without being a complete moron.

Archived