Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

Calling an Indian person a 'paki' is OK if him being a 'paki' isn't actually the reason you hate them? Jesus Christ.

No, again, you are missing the point. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or anything, I am saying, that Spitfire doesn't hate Bagga for that reason. I'm not saying it's "ok to call him that". All I am stating is it isn't the reason he hates him, as previously quoted.

In my opinion, Tony Spitfire and Ryan Ambrose are simply racist scum, who (unlike Iceman, apparently) hate Sanjay Bagga because he's a 'paki'.

This line... factually incorrect.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, again, you are missing the point. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or anything, I am saying, that Spitfire doesn't hate Bagga for that reason. I'm not saying it's "ok to call him that". All I am stating is it isn't the reason he hates him, as previously quoted.

In my opinion, Tony Spitfire and Ryan Ambrose are simply racist scum, who (unlike Iceman, apparently) hate Sanjay Bagga because he's a 'paki'.

This line... factually incorrect.

Then bring a fact. Thing is, they aren't coming across very well, and it absolutely looks like they hate him for his race.

• Paid Members
Yes. I chose to bring it here, to a forum full of people, rather than post on their status updates. They've been removed from my Facebook list, I have no desire to see that crap.

Why would I post on these status updates, just to receive a barrage of abuse from racist morons who think they can go around using racist terms and wishing death on people? Yeah, that's going to help. I thought I would post it here, to show what bad examples these people are and expose their racism. In my opinion, Tony Spitfire and Ryan Ambrose are simply racist scum, who (unlike Iceman, apparently) hate Sanjay Bagga because he's a 'paki'. Iceman says it's because Bagga runs halls that other people run. So leave it at that. I saw a post from Klondyke Kate saying she would like to smash Bagga's face in, on the All-Star Facebook page. You know why I didn't post it here? Because that's between them. She didn't call him a 'paki', or make comments about hanging from a tree, because she has an issue with his race. She can also be seen commenting, in the first image. Does she encourage it? No.

I do ask, Mr Lion, in what way is posting about the racism shown by these so-called professionals 'shit stirring'?

You seem only to want to deal with racists from the comfort of anonimity. that is not an option that people who actually get racially abused have. If you are not prepared to stand up to them and you would sooner whine about them in the most cowardly way possible you are pretty much condoning what they do by your actions.

You are just a whiny prick who wants to appear to be doing good whilst taking the safest possible option for himself. If you are not prepared to actually tackle racists dont cower behind your keyboard whilst going "Look at what the bad men said"

I have no time for racists but equally I have no time for people who pander to them whilst pretending to be horrified like BRF seems to be doing

Then bring a fact. Thing is, they aren't coming across very well, and it absolutely looks like they hate him for his race.

That's their business really. Their paths have crossed at some point.

I'm just telling you that his comments do not mean he hates him for that reason, he is just name calling in a vicious way

Kind of like when MartinQblank says

Either nerds, fat unfunny cunts, or men who look like they were brought up on crisps

Having a go at the people Iceman is friends with, I'm assuming myself in there somewhere. Does he hate fat unfunny cunts?, men who look like they were brought up on crisps? or nerds??

Just seems like name calling on all fronts.

• Paid Members
Calling an Indian person a 'paki' is OK if him being a 'paki' isn't actually the reason you hate them? Jesus Christ.

Unreal isn't it? Makes no sense whatsoever. Like saying "I hate that nigger. But not because he's a nigger, because he kicked my dog. Therefore I'm not racist".

Good god we've gone back to the 1970s.

That's their business really. Their paths have crossed at some point.

I'm just telling you that his comments do not mean he hates him for that reason, he is just name calling in a vicious way

Kind of like when MartinQblank says

Either nerds, fat unfunny cunts, or men who look like they were brought up on crisps

Thats hardly in the same league as what sanjay was called now is it? And i can't believe theres any way to justify the name that was used.

Iceman just appeared to be hating on Bagga but he didn't really say anything racist about him. As far as I'm concerned, whether that's encouraging racism is debateable. What ISN'T debateable are the comments of Spitfire and Ambrose. Bringing Iceman into it just blurs the line and that doesn't help the arguement in the first post at all. And yes, Spitfire didn't appear to be slagging Bagga off, but he WAS racist and it was the kind of casual racism that should have been wiped out a long time ago.

There really is no need for this thread to of been posted at all, this is just one person trying to seek attention and trying to stir some shit.

If it offended you then don't bother taking it to the UKFF and make it public, deal with it maturely simply delete and block the named user and leave it at that or if it made you cry go through the bother of reporting it, I would not like somebody screen shotting my facebook without my permission and then broadcasting it to a bunch of fucking morons who live and breath this fucking forum of dickheads and "know it alls".

Wow, lets all start a riot..

What he said can been seen as racist. But simply put the police couldnt do anything about that as he hasnt said who he is calling a paki. Its suggested who it is but take it from me the police could only warn him to not use that language again. He couldnt be arrested for it. I had a lot of racism and had to get the police a few times and they are powerless unless the person its directed to makes a complaint.

• Paid Members
Because 'banter' isn't filled with hate. As far as I can tell, 'I hope you're not hanging from a burning tree' and 'It doesn't matter when it's paki's' is far from 'banter'.

I have a few Asian pals, and a lot of black friends, and we all play with race, but racism isn't funny when it's spouted like this. If it was banter, surely Sanjay would be involved? I don't think I've never 'played with race' behind a friend's back, and I've especially never called them a cunt, or claim they was dead...

This isn't shit-stirring, this is highlighting some mindless bullshit racism.

Yes, shit stirring is EXACTLY what this is. You were on the outside of this conversation, you don't know the people involved or how they interact with each other. It's pure banter on peoples personal facebook pages. Hardly you place to decide to post other peoples private conversations!

I call Sanjay my favourite little terrorist, he calls me gay. I'm no gay or a terrorist, he's not a terrorist. It's just banter between us.

• Paid Members
Yes, shit stirring is EXACTLY what this is. You were on the outside of this conversation, you don't know the people involved or how they interact with each other. It's pure banter on peoples personal facebook pages. Hardly you place to decide to post other peoples private conversations!

I call Sanjay my favourite little terrorist, he calls me gay. I'm no gay or a terrorist, he's not a terrorist. It's just banter between us.

Public facebook profiles aren't private. If their privacy settings are private, you have a fair point. Other than that, it's public.

People forget how public facebook is.

• Paid Members

Spitfires wall isn't private though - therefore it isn't a private conversation.

It's funny though that he is having a flap about BRF copying his profile status on here and accusing him of being a nonce! :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Well having just spoken to Sanjay, I don't think he'll mind me saying this. Turns out Spitfire's been harrasing Sanjay with racist slurs since February, even leaving him racist voice messages to the point where he had to change his number. Calling him a paki, late night death threats, etc.

I assume this is the same Spitfire as in AJ who like to advertise shows featuring Mick Foley, Ric Flair, etc?

Well having just spoken to Sanjay, I don't think he'll mind me saying this. Turns out Spitfire's been harrasing Sanjay with racist slurs since February, even leaving him racist voice messages to the point where he had to change his number. Calling him a paki, late night death threats, etc.

I assume this is the same Spitfire as in AJ who like to advertise shows featuring Mick Foley, Ric Flair, etc?

no mate the first picture has his name on

Archived