Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

postym.jpg

I've got this Tony Spitfire guy on my Facebook, and I saw this. I can only imagine that 'Sanjay' refers to Sanjay Bagga, and if they have an issue, that's between them, but it's one thing to post death-wishes on Facebook, but another to have Mikey Whipwreak saying Bagga is dead, and another guy, Ryan Ambrose, calling him a 'paki'.

I also have Isaac Harrop, of 'To Catch a Strawb' fame, saying he loves 'Spitty', who shortly before that posted a comment a status update...

post2g.jpg

This level of quite plain racism is bullshit, in 2011, and I just wanted to highlight the goings-on, as we look at a neanderthal nation ruining London, we have neanderthals on Facebook, spouting hate rubbish.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wont be your friends much longer....

Also there is a vast difference between a few potshots on facebook and going out and setting businesses on fire, it doesn't reflect on anything.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I had a 'Bagga Photoshop competition' group on Facebook from a few years back, winding him up for some cheesy professional photo's he'd had done, had completely forgotten about it until a few days ago when I saw it'd been trolled by the same guy (Ambrose) spouting a load of hate-filled crap. All deleted now and banned him, but what a cunt.

Where I come from we call this "sh*t-stirring".

If you don't actually know the people, how do you know it's not just banter?

I have friends from countries outside of England, and "playing" with race is very common amongst us. How do you know it's not the same here.

Where I come from we call this "sh*t-stirring".

If you don't actually know the people, how do you know it's not just banter?

I have friends from countries outside of England, and "playing" with race is very common amongst us. How do you know it's not the same here.

Because 'banter' isn't filled with hate. As far as I can tell, 'I hope you're not hanging from a burning tree' and 'It doesn't matter when it's paki's' is far from 'banter'.

I have a few Asian pals, and a lot of black friends, and we all play with race, but racism isn't funny when it's spouted like this. If it was banter, surely Sanjay would be involved? I don't think I've never 'played with race' behind a friend's back, and I've especially never called them a cunt, or claim they was dead...

This isn't shit-stirring, this is highlighting some mindless bullshit racism.

Because 'banter' isn't filled with hate. As far as I can tell, 'I hope you're not hanging from a burning tree' and 'It doesn't matter when it's paki's' is far from 'banter'.

I have a few Asian pals, and a lot of black friends, and we all play with race, but racism isn't funny when it's spouted like this. If it was banter, surely Sanjay would be involved? I don't think I've never 'played with race' behind a friend's back, and I've especially never called them a cunt, or claim they was dead...

This isn't shit-stirring, this is highlighting some mindless bullshit racism.

Agreed. There's 'banter' (let's face it, a term used to justify unpleasant rhetoric by unpleasant people), and there's outright racism. This looks to me to be the latter.

I would just like to point out(as I have done privately to the original poster) at no point do i state that sanjay bagga was infact dead, i merely played of the fact that it was implied previously and turned it into a jovel statement. If somehow this can be read in a different way you need to have your head examined.

I don't follow..... how is this Racism?

EDIT - Just read the second part of the photos. But to be a bit picky.... The racist bit doesn't officially name anyone.

And to be honest, you putting it on here.... just adding fuel to a fire really. I'm sure they have their issues that they discuss when they need to.. just as bad as the tabloid press posting it everywhere you go. Just my opinion.

I don't follow..... how is this Racism?

Calling an Indian man, or an Asian person in general, a 'paki' is racism. A Pakistani man is not a Paki. An Indian man is not a Paki. It's simply a word, used by those with inferior intellect, to describe Asian people, and it's always used in a derogatory way. It comes across to me, through reading these posts, that Tony Spitfire's issue with Sanjay is that he's Indian, and that would be due to his racist nature. Ryan Ambrose is no better, claiming that the dead doesn't matter when they are "pakis".

That's how it's racist.

Slightly off topic, but no-ones noticed yet this Beckham guy obviously has a strong connection with LDN? Perhaps our old friend rustymusic?

No sir, no strong connection. A fan of the promotion, yes. I've met Sanjay a few times, but simply as a fan. My appreciation of LDN Wrestling is in no way affecting this. If Tony Spitfire/Ryan Ambrose were spouting rubbish at Zulu Warrior, or Tiny Iron, or even Jay-Z, I would have posted. I thought society was better evolved.

• Paid Members
No sir, no strong connection. A fan of the promotion, yes. I've met Sanjay a few times, but simply as a fan. My appreciation of LDN Wrestling is in no way affecting this. If Tony Spitfire/Ryan Ambrose were spouting rubbish at Zulu Warrior, or Tiny Iron, or even Jay-Z, I would have posted. I thought society was better evolved.

I don't know what "heat" Spitfire has with Sanjay if any, but I don't think it's flat-out racism. Yes, it's not something you would say in church, but I just think it's his way.

Like I said before, I'm not condoning it, but you do have to remember he's from the North and a lot thicker-skinned, so probably doesn't see it as racism ;)

If Spitfire did hate Sanjay Bagga primarily based on the fact that he's coloured, then yes, I'll hold my hands up and say that's not defendable.

Archived