Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

I don't know what "heat" Spitfire has with Sanjay if any, but I don't think it's flat-out racism. Yes, it's not something you would say in church, but I just think it's his way.

Like I said before, I'm not condoning it, but you do have to remember he's from the North and a lot thicker-skinned, so probably doesn't see it as racism ;)

If Spitfire did hate Sanjay Bagga primarily based on the fact that he's coloured, then yes, I'll hold my hands up and say that's not defendable.

If Big Mickey had posted the status update, would you feel differently? Also, coloured? He's Indian, not crayon-ed in by a 6 year old.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calling an Indian man, or an Asian person in general, a 'paki' is racism. A Pakistani man is not a Paki. An Indian man is not a Paki. It's simply a word, used by those with inferior intellect, to describe Asian people, and it's always used in a derogatory way. It comes across to me, through reading these posts, that Tony Spitfire's issue with Sanjay is that he's Indian, and that would be due to his racist nature. Ryan Ambrose is no better, claiming that the dead doesn't matter when they are "pakis".

That's how it's racist.

Hence my immediate edit.....

I thought the whole thing was due to the main Status update, which isn't racist at all.

Anyway, to be honest, you posting it all over here, trying to be the journalist know it all.... Funniest thing is you named Khemical in there..... it's usually him doing these sort of shit stirring posts.

• Paid Members

Isaac Harrop aka Iceman asked me to post this on his behalf.

Its just been pointed out to me by one of the lads that I've been accused on the oh so perfect UKFF of being a racist.

First of all the little do gooder who is trying to stir trouble who posts on that site as Beckhams Right Foot, you need to get you facts right before you start posting shit on forums to try and make yourself out to be someone important.

First of all Mr Right Foot if you done your homework instead of jumping to conclusions then you would have found out that I am a gypsy you clown, I come from a minority group and I know first hand what it's like to be a subject of racism. I would be the last person to be racist.

I said I loved Spitty because he's a very good mate and he couldn't care less who he offends, he would speak his mind if he was getting shot. And as a mate that's one of the things that I love about him.

The reason I don't like Sanjay Bagga is not because of the shade of his skin, my two grannies are so black they make Sanjay look white.

No the reason I don't like him is because he has no morels. He runs venues that people have been running for years.

That's something you don't do, run other people's venues.

Mr Right Foot it's like someone coming into the Mc Donalds that you work in and setting up a KFC stall.

Beckhams Right Foot it's obvious that your on Facebook so I will ask you to send me a message and I will give you my phone number or you give me yours and we will have a chat and you can judge for yourself if I am a bully and a racist.

It's got above a joke now, these stupid little people dragging my name through the dirt, I will not stand for it.

He's nothing more than a keyboard warrior who thinks that he is some wrestling journalist who has to post things like this to try and get himself over so that all his other keyboard warriors can pat him on the back and say what a good job he's done.

Please someone post this on the UKFF so that little shitty arse can read it and see if he gets in touch with me.

The balls in your court clown I am waiting to hear from you.

I'm not even going to justify that with a response. I won't call/get a call from Isaac, so that he can explain his encouragement of racist behaviour. He says he is from a minority group, surely his attitude towards racism shouldn't be to encourage it? I never actually accused Isaac of being a racist, simply displayed his encouragement. If you wanted to tell Tony you love him, you could have sent him a text, given him a call, sent him a Valentine's card...The post was related to his blatant racism. Tony Spitfire will speak his mind, and no-one can tell him to not speak his mind, but when it gets offensive, it needs looking at.

I couldn't give a crap about getting a 'pat' on the back, I just felt this was an issue that needed some attention, as the wrestling business doesn't need racism. If you had a problem with Alex Shane, you wouldn't bring up his dietary habits, would you? No, you would simply leave it alone.

Like I said, if Big Mickey had commented all this, you would see it as a much more serious issue.

It's the way people are brought up. The way their parents act and behave. Being in Scotland we are a melting pot. It's been many many years since i've came across young people using those kinds of words and showing that kind of racist attitude but i know England is mostly white and i'm not blaming the country or anything like that, it's just the way it is. So many come to Scotland for the free dental care, the free education, the good housing system, the good wage you are rewarded for a hard days work and a high quality of life. It's only reasonable that other parts of the UK are not like that and they are angry and maybe their parents can't afford to give them a good life and they don't have much of an upbringing and then they see people of a different ethnic background with their own business and they get jealous and angry and the parents are jealous and angry and it just spirals out of control.

It's a shame what is happening to England and Wales just now. I hope the young generation can find a way through it all and make a life for themselves and find peace and happiness.

• Paid Members

This does not look like racism, this looks like a bit of banter with a slightly racial element. You should hear some of the things that me and my friends say to each other as banter. it would make your hair curl. Actually Beckhams right boot, it is probably best you don't hear. You seem to be the sort of person who wants to take offence as quickly as possible, and on this occasion you took offence whilst snooping round someones facebook account. People write stuff on facebook and they forget that more people than they think can see it, it looks like banter that is all. I bet Beckhams right boot that you complained to the BBC about Ross and Brand without hearing it and that you complained about Jerry Springer the Opera without seeing it. You seem to just like to complain.

Racism should not be tolerated in British wrestling, or anywhere else, and moany cunts should not be tolerated either

I'm not sure if anyone is actually accusing Iceman of racism, but I'd just like to point out that anyone who knows Spitty will know exactly what he meant and it had nothing to do with race. I'll decline to comment on the main issue since I don't think this has any place on a fan forum.

I like how you started your response with this. :laugh:

:-)

This does not look like racism, this looks like a bit of banter with a slightly racial element. You should hear some of the things that me and my friends say to each other as banter. it would make your hair curl. Actually Beckhams right boot, it is probably best you don't hear. You seem to be the sort of person who wants to take offence as quickly as possible, and on this occasion you took offence whilst snooping round someones facebook account. People write stuff on facebook and they forget that more people than they think can see it, it looks like banter that is all. I bet Beckhams right boot that you complained to the BBC about Ross and Brand without hearing it and that you complained about Jerry Springer the Opera without seeing it. You seem to just like to complain.

Racism should not be tolerated in British wrestling, or anywhere else, and moany cunts should not be tolerated either

It's Foot. His boot is unnecessary. It's the foot he uses so well.

Like to complain? Take offence too easily? Maybe, but I also live in a multicultural community, and think racism should be a thing of the past. It doesn't look like racism? Yes it does, and with others saying that Ambrose is always full of this crap just shows it.

• Paid Members

I don't know the Ambrose fellow, so I cannot comment as to what level the crap fills him up to. I will not use the word F**T, I hate them. Coming over here taking our socks.

I also live in a multicultural society and think that racism should be a thing of the past, but the trouble with that is that by calling something racist that isn't you make it more difficult when people actually are racist. If you want to hang round facebook getting offended easily thats up to you, just don't spread it on here.

And for all fans of the Mary Whitehouse Experience, I would just like to say M Kahn is bent.

I'm not sure if anyone is actually accusing Iceman of racism, but I'd just like to point out that anyone who knows Spitty will know exactly what he meant and it had nothing to do with race. I'll decline to comment on the main issue since I don't think this has any place on a fan forum.

Yeah keep it swept under the carpet so people don't find out eh :rolleyes:

Archived