Racism on facebook

Beckham's Right Foot

If you want to hang round facebook getting offended easily thats up to you, just don't spread it on here.

You seem to believe that I'm just going to people's profiles, looking for racism. This shows up in my news feed, and I'm supposed to not be offended? If you live next door to a Pakistani family, and a white kid shows up being racist, right in front of you, did you go looking for it? No. These guys could get together as part of a 'Sanjay Bagga/Indian hate crew' and talk crap to each other in private, but they're airing it on a somewhat public forum. We've read that Tony Spitfire will speak his mind, but these guys will have kids that have gone to shows and seen them, added them on Facebook etc, and they'll be reading that stuff.

It's racism, and yeah, I got offended. Some would say I was right in my conclusions of what was said. Others will ignore it.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah keep it swept under the carpet so people don't find out eh :rolleyes:

I was referring to the issue itself (which has nothing to do with race), not the name calling. I don't think this conversation, sensibly, requires me to point out the obvious regarding the unfortunate and inappropriate choice of insult.

• Paid Members
That's you, that is.

Thats your mum

So it turned up on your news feed and you felt the need to bring it on here. You didn't call them on it in your news feed, which you easily could have done. I guess you brought it here so you could hide behind your nom de plume, rather than under your actual name. Iceman was right. You sir are a keyboard warrior, and if stuff turns up in your news feed either unfriend them or call them on it if it offends you so much. Stop coming on here and trying to shit stir

• Paid Members
Isaac Harrop aka Iceman asked me to post this on his behalf.

Its just been pointed out to me by one of the lads that I've been accused on the oh so perfect UKFF of being a racist.

He's changed his tune since he was trying to bask in the glory of his youtube exploits. :smug:

So it turned up on your news feed and you felt the need to bring it on here. You didn't call them on it in your news feed, which you easily could have done. I guess you brought it here so you could hide behind your nom de plume, rather than under your actual name. Iceman was right. You sir are a keyboard warrior, and if stuff turns up in your news feed either unfriend them or call them on it if it offends you so much. Stop coming on here and trying to shit stir

Yes. I chose to bring it here, to a forum full of people, rather than post on their status updates. They've been removed from my Facebook list, I have no desire to see that crap.

Why would I post on these status updates, just to receive a barrage of abuse from racist morons who think they can go around using racist terms and wishing death on people? Yeah, that's going to help. I thought I would post it here, to show what bad examples these people are and expose their racism. In my opinion, Tony Spitfire and Ryan Ambrose are simply racist scum, who (unlike Iceman, apparently) hate Sanjay Bagga because he's a 'paki'. Iceman says it's because Bagga runs halls that other people run. So leave it at that. I saw a post from Klondyke Kate saying she would like to smash Bagga's face in, on the All-Star Facebook page. You know why I didn't post it here? Because that's between them. She didn't call him a 'paki', or make comments about hanging from a tree, because she has an issue with his race. She can also be seen commenting, in the first image. Does she encourage it? No.

I do ask, Mr Lion, in what way is posting about the racism shown by these so-called professionals 'shit stirring'?

Racism in British Wrestling. Unacceptable?

Of course it is unacceptable. Cannot believe that some people on here would web try to defend what is clearly a racist attitude. The remarks of Spitfire and Ambrose are disgusting.

RJ Singh

In my opinion, Tony Spitfire and Ryan Ambrose are simply racist scum, who (unlike Iceman, apparently) hate Sanjay Bagga because he's a 'paki'. Iceman says it's because Bagga runs halls that other people run. So leave it at that. I saw a post from Klondyke Kate saying she would like to smash Bagga's face in, on the All-Star Facebook page. You know why I didn't post it here? Because that's between them. She didn't call him a 'paki', or make comments about hanging from a tree, because she has an issue with his race. She can also be seen commenting, in the first image. Does she encourage it? No.

I do ask, Mr Lion, in what way is posting about the racism shown by these so-called professionals 'shit stirring'?

Truth be told, I'm pretty sure Spitfire would hate Bagga regardless of his ethnic background. It's not the reason he hates him. Like Mike said, more a unfavourable choice of insult than "the reason he hates him"

Tony Spitfire and Iceman are both bellends anyway, much like the crew who made up their 'posse'. Either nerds, fat unfunny cunts, or men who look like they were brought up on crisps - all with a chip on their shoulder.

I do believe, that Spitfire promotes shows in the area, how very professional. And yes, it is racist.

• Paid Members
Tony Spitfire and Iceman are both bellends anyway, much like the crew who made up their 'posse'. Either nerds, fat unfunny cunts, or men who look like they were brought up on crisps - all with a chip on their shoulder.

I do believe, that Spitfire promotes shows in the area, how very professional. And yes, it is racist.

Got quite a big 1 there yourself.

So this unmentionable reason for Tony Spitfire to hate Sanjay Bagga warrants racism? No.

I never said it warranted it. I'm not giving my opinion on it. But you saying it is the reason he hates him, is incorrect.

Archived