Tonight's RAW Preview *Spoilers*

BritFan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another contract signing? Bloody hell. I really love the idea of contract signings. I think that they can enhance feuds and make for great television provided the right people are involved. But how many has that been this year? Complete overkill.

They didn't need a contract signing to get Punk, Cena and Trips in the ring last week, why would they need to do a contract signing this week when there have already been so many of them lately. Even the most hardened WWE fan has to agree that it's getting a little bit repetitive now.

They didn't need a contract signing to get Punk, Cena and Trips in the ring last week, why would they need to do a contract signing this week when there have already been so many of them lately. Even the most hardened WWE fan has to agree that it's getting a little bit repetitive now.

A contract signing is signing your name on a contract obviously, that isn't the draw in this scenario. The draw is the posibility of confrontation and storyline development between those involved. So more Punk/Cena/HHH is a good thing.

You could go as far to say in ring promo's are every week so they are repeative and boring. It all depends on those taking part in the angle. Who cares about how the WWE dress it up or present it.

Rey Mysterio still has to have his rematch for the Title against Cena so maybe the contract signing might involve something with Rey coming out and saying the night after Summerslam he's challenging whoever the WWE Champion is (the Raw the night after is in Rey's hometown of San Diego so it'd make sense). So that's what I'm guessing may happen but at the same time I dunno as it might take the shine away from Punk and Cena and distract the fans from just focusing on Cena and Punk, oh and Triple H too obviously.

I can see/hope to see The Miz and R-Truth interrupt at some point and put across their views of the new Triple H-led administration. That would lead to Miz/Truth v Punk/Cena in the main event which I wouldn't mind seeing. For no reason whatsover, I'd also like to see Mysterio v Evan Bourne, thank you.

Archived