Daizee Haze Out Indefinately

BritFan

I know that Dave Prazak posts on here sometimes, so I'll say this directly:

Dave, that's utter balls. People are commenting on her appearance rather than her matches because she looks disturbingly unhealthy - just how focused do you expect people to be on her matches when it looks like she could be seriously injured or fall badly ill at any moment? At the very least, how do you expect people to suspend their disbelief when she doesn't even look like a tuned athlete at the top of their game would look?

This forum isn't like a lot of the trogs you get in regular indy crowds - nobody here is telling her to "eat a sandwich". I'm not even a Shimmer fan, and I find those pictures a bit worrying. The comments on here are that you have someone on your roster who clearly needs help, and making out that nothing is wrong just makes you look unscrupulous.

Very well said.

I didn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's talking like people are just ignoring her in ring work and criticisng her unnecessarily, when really people seem to be more concerned about her welfare .. which they should be!

He's a cunt for trying to push the product over her wellbeing.

This

She clearly doesn't look well.

Having seen the recent Chikara shows, I'm a little concerned that she was allowed to perform in that shape, she just looks unwell. Perhaps everything is completely fine, but watching her matches on those two DVDs made me a little uneasy.

Archived