Daizee Haze Out Indefinately

BritFan

That's the point though. Michelle gets/got plenty of abuse for looking as "bad" as she does. This girl won't get the same, despite being 1000 times worse. It IS down to who she works for.

No. Daizee doesn't get the abuse because anyone who sees them pics will probably feel very uncomfortable. And again I point out that difference. It's easy to point and laugh at someone who's clearly healthy, which McCool is. It's not so easy to do the same to someone who looks like death on legs.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
No. Daizee doesn't get the abuse because anyone who sees them pics will probably feel very uncomfortable. And again I point out that difference. It's easy to point and laugh at someone who's clearly healthy, which McCool is. It's not so easy to do the same to someone who looks like death on legs.

Also, Michelle McCool has always looked roughly the same. In the case of Daizee, however, people have seen what she looked like before, which was healthy, so they've got a basis for comparison to say that it's obvious she's ill.

I was at the shows last weekend and I was shocked at how Daizee looked. I hadn't seen her for a while before that. I don't remember any sort of chant at her on the Sunday, but I'm not saying it didn't happen.

Did Castagnoli really choke slam her in that condition? She is in no state to be taking bumps

He fucking planted her

I've heard of Daizee Haze and remember her being quite a good looking girl so to see those photos at the start of this thread was a bit of a shocker, but then again to see anyone in a state like that is pretty shocking, I'm just glad it looks as though something may be getting done to help her now and I hope something does get done and she has a full recovery.

As for the Michelle McCool comments I've never thought she looked dangerously thin, she is just a a slim, trim woman, if you look at her arms and legs in the photo below and then compare how they look to how Daizee Haze's arms and legs look in those photos you'll realise you can actually see Daizee's bones where they shouldn't be able to be seen eg. her thighs and her upper arms, and her ring gear seems quite loose too.

Michelle-McCool-Wrestling-Pictures-3-251x300.jpg

Lol at people comparing this to Mccool.. wow. Get glasses UKFF :)

That was exactly my point and why I posted that photo, it doesn't take a doctor or nutritionist to see that Michelle McCool is slim and healthy whilst Daizee Haze is dangerously thin. I was a bit surprised that anyone mentioned Michelle McCool in relation to Daizee Haze in terms of their physiques.

• Paid Members
Get glasses UKFF :)

Agreed. Maybe then people will actually read what I wrote.

I was a bit surprised that anyone mentioned Michelle McCool in relation to Daizee Haze in terms of their physiques.

Noone did. My entire point was that Michelle was getting UNWARRANTED abuse for supposedly being too thin, something THAT THIS GIRL ACTUALLY IS!. I never said they were comparable at all, and how some of you came to that conclusion even after me saying that "THE OTHER GIRL IS A 1000 TIMES WORSE" I will never know.

Get glasses, all of you.

Archived