Daizee Haze Out Indefinately

BritFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't McCool end up in hospital once as a result of an eating disorder?

Depends who you ask.

She did spend two weeks in hospital near the end of 2007 for an enlarged kidney, electrolyte imbalance and low sodium levels. People speculated that those symptoms are consistent with an eating disorder/extreme dieting, but neither McCool nor anybody associated with WWE ever admitted that as a reason.

• Paid Members
Depends who you ask.

She did spend two weeks in hospital near the end of 2007 for an enlarged kidney, electrolyte imbalance and low sodium levels. People speculated that those symptoms are consistent with an eating disorder/extreme dieting, but neither McCool nor anybody associated with WWE ever admitted that as a reason.

Wasn't there about 4 or 5 people around 2007 with Kidney problems and Electrolyte disorder? I remember Great Khali missing the Punjabi Prison because of it.

The Punjabi Prison match Khali missed was in 2006.

I'm sure I read that Great Khali failed a medical test in 2006 due to having elevated number of enzymes just before his Punjabi Prison match. I think it transpired that he had actually eaten less than 2 hours before the test (which he wasn't meant to do) causing the failed test.

The Punjabi Prison match Khali missed was in 2006.

I'm sure I read that Great Khali failed a medical test in 2006 due to having elevated number of enzymes just before his Punjabi Prison match. I think it transpired that he had actually eaten less than 2 hours before the test (which he wasn't meant to do) causing the failed test.

Khali, Crazy and Lashley were all off the card. Powerslam Mag did a feature on it saying ''elevated enzymes of the liver is a symptom of steroid usage but we can't legally print that so we'll just insinuate it, like Ian Hislop on Have I Got News For You''

Poor Daizee. She's get less meat on her than a chicken Mcnugget. Angelina Love looks to be heading down the same route too.

• Paid Members

I know that Dave Prazak posts on here sometimes, so I'll say this directly:

Dave, that's utter balls. People are commenting on her appearance rather than her matches because she looks disturbingly unhealthy - just how focused do you expect people to be on her matches when it looks like she could be seriously injured or fall badly ill at any moment? At the very least, how do you expect people to suspend their disbelief when she doesn't even look like a tuned athlete at the top of their game would look?

This forum isn't like a lot of the trogs you get in regular indy crowds - nobody here is telling her to "eat a sandwich". I'm not even a Shimmer fan, and I find those pictures a bit worrying. The comments on here are that you have someone on your roster who clearly needs help, and making out that nothing is wrong just makes you look unscrupulous.

He's talking like people are just ignoring her in ring work and criticisng her unnecessarily, when really people seem to be more concerned about her welfare .. which they should be!

He's a cunt for trying to push the product over her wellbeing.

Archived