Daizee Haze Out Indefinately

BritFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classy. What a shower of cunts.

I was thinking the same thing.

At one SHIMMER taping someone threw a sandwich in the ring during a tag team match she was in though I will concede that may have been planned since she used it as a prop during the match but it showed that even then her appearence was being noticed (she was thin but not dangerously so) and I think something was said on commentary as well.

I can't believe how bad she looks, feel well sad for her :( Last time I saw her was at the ROH Takes center stage iPPV and she looked good so clearly somethings happened over the past few months to lead her to look like this. I think it possibly is an eating disorder and glad Chikara have done right by their talent unlike many other wrestling promotions out there

I thought she was starting to look bad at ROH Takes Center Stage. I know she has always been skinny but I thought she was looking way to drawn out. Now it looks like whatever problems she has, have got out of control.

Don't really want to speculate what those problems are but I hope she gets her shit together now and gets well again.

• Paid Members
Also, I'd like to see what the people who regularly slag Michelle Mc'cool's appearance have to say about this.

I'm not sure I get your point. Surely those that thought Michelle McCool was too scrawny will really, really think that Daizee is in no fit state to be wrestling? If McCool's too thin, then Daizee absolutely, definately, undoubtable is.

Unless you're suggesting that because Daizee is this thin, then McCool can't be "too scrawny", as she's bigger than Daizee? That's like saying this 20 stone block isn't really overweight after all, as this 25 stone bloke is even bigger.

• Paid Members
I'm not sure I get your point.

You don't. My point was that the same people who fall over themselves to make the "LOL WHAT A TWIGBITCH MICHELLE MCGINGERCOCKSUCKA NEEDS A CHEESEBURGER!" jokes won't be doing anything at all similar in this thread, purely because of who she works for.

I think the difference is that Daizee actually looks ill and the pics are incredibly worrying to look at, rather than it just being a case of her working for CHIKARA/SHIMMER. You see McCool and you don't really think "jesus christ". That's why people won't be making comments.

• Paid Members
You don't. My point was that the same people who fall over themselves to make the "LOL WHAT A TWIGBITCH MICHELLE MCGINGERCOCKSUCKA NEEDS A CHEESEBURGER!" jokes won't be doing anything at all similar in this thread, purely because of who she works for.

Or because this woman seems to be horrifically ill, whereas Michelle McCool was just a bit thin. I'm not one of the ones who used to slag McCool off by the way, but she's not even close to looking as bad as this, regardless of who works for who.

• Paid Members
Michelle McCool was just a bit thin. I'm not one of the ones who used to slag McCool off by the way, but she's not even close to looking as bad as this.

That's the point though. Michelle gets/got plenty of abuse for looking as "bad" as she does. This girl won't get the same, despite being 1000 times worse. It IS down to who she works for.

Archived