Daizee Haze Out Indefinately

BritFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Castagnoli really choke slam her in that condition? She is in no state to be taking bumps. I'm glad to hear that she's taking time off / promoters have agreed to no longer book her. I hope she can put of a bit of much needed mass and return to functioning with normality and eventually return to competition if she so chooses.

• Paid Members

She's still more ripped than Jack Evans..

Seriously though, that's frightening, genuinely. Any promotion letting someone go out and "wrestle" like that should be ashamed. Also, I'd like to see what the people who regularly slag Michelle Mc'cool's appearance have to say about this.

• Paid Members

Here's hoping the Haze can take care of whatever problems she has. I thought she had a tremendous year in Chikara in 2010

I can't believe how bad she looks, feel well sad for her :( Last time I saw her was at the ROH Takes center stage iPPV and she looked good so clearly somethings happened over the past few months to lead her to look like this. I think it possibly is an eating disorder and glad Chikara have done right by their talent unlike many other wrestling promotions out there

• Paid Members
Interested to know what the 'rumours' are, but yeah she's really fucked up there. Hope she gets the help she needs.

Im guessing its rumours based on rapid and unhealthy weight loss.

example - Eating disorder or high drug use such as heroin. Its nasty to say that it could be either, but im guessing there is a possibility based on the way she currently appears.

Really hope that if it is something she can change, that the promoters all agreeing not to book her is enough of a shock to her system to promote the idea of seeking the help that she clearly needs.

Archived