WWE stealing FWA storylines? Really?

the stupid dragon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to who Patrick lennon is:

He's just some bell end who works for the daily star who bored the Wolverhampton fans to tears with a poorly delivered monotone promo of bollocks and some business men stealing Alex Shane's thoughts and the golden goose that is BRITWRES~.

Or something to that effect.

:laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It was a fucking awful promo, and yes Patrick Lennon is very much just some bell end with a boring monotone voice. Here's the charismatic superstar himself giving the worlds greatest delivery to the most erm, "enlightening" information about the "future" of wrestling. :laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Patrick the boring bellend!

If that doesn't work try this link:

I think its reasonably common knowledge that wwe writers do buy and watch Indy fed DVDs to help with ideas. Wrestling copies wrestling and wwe are as guilty as anyone else. I don't know about now,but 6-10 years ago they were definitely aware of the FWA. Watch Edge vs Foley in the no DQ match at Wrestlemania a few years back. They use the Alex Shane/Guy Thunder/Jack Xavier spear off the apron through a table on the outside spot. That was sixth months after Foley was over here and was given some FWA DVDs .

every single wrestling storyline has been done to death, all that occurs are rehases and re-tales.

You name me one more time there has been a feud over which wrestler gets to star in a Japanese shampoo advert?

3.jpg

... ...

I'm calling AIDS

I'm calling eye liner and / or a heavy 'phet habbit.

I think its reasonably common knowledge that wwe writers do buy and watch Indy fed DVDs to help with ideas. Wrestling copies wrestling and wwe are as guilty as anyone else. I don't know about now,but 6-10 years ago they were definitely aware of the FWA. Watch Edge vs Foley in the no DQ match at Wrestlemania a few years back. They use the Alex Shane/Guy Thunder/Jack Xavier spear off the apron through a table on the outside spot. That was sixth months after Foley was over here and was given some FWA DVDs .

Was this the time they used the flaming table in the WWE spot? Did FWA use fire in their original incarnation of the move? Genuine question like, I want to see it if there

No, there wasn't any fire. And I doubt it was the first spear through a table either. Its a silly attempt at a connection when there isn't one. They'd have more than likely done that spot anyway.

• Paid Members

Greg Lambert should keep that look. Looks proper sinister there - sort of a cross between an old-style British cop series detective and Agent Smith.

Not a fan of Alex and Greg?

:p

I'm just not a fan of idiots to be honest mate, especially idiots who think they're clever.

"Hi, i'm Alex Shane, and my goal in life is to get British wrestling back on TV, so i'm going to create myself an anti-christ gimmick, a gimmick that has the potential to offend EVERYBODY, because i'm pretty sure the TV executives will love that!"

• Paid Members
I'm just not a fan of idiots to be honest mate, especially idiots who think they're clever.

"Hi, i'm Alex Shane, and my goal in life is to get British wrestling back on TV, so i'm going to create myself an anti-christ gimmick, a gimmick that has the potential to offend EVERYBODY, because i'm pretty sure the TV executives will love that!"

In fairness, Kevin Sullivan's old diabolist gimmick didn't really offend anybody, and not many people really give a fuck about religious representation in entertainment in this country these days, so I can't imagine it'd have been much of a problem. Now an anti-Semite or racist gimmick, I could see that pissing people off.

Chest, KJ, Loki - if I was at school and had a math teacher looked like that, I'd be shitting myself.

Archived