WWE stealing FWA storylines? Really?

the stupid dragon

You're all completely in denial. The evidence is now indisputable.

A stable in WWE's feeder group, calling themselves The Ascension (Alex Shane's character's name)...WHO USE EXACTLY THE SAME PYRAMID HAND SIGNAL AS ALEX SHANE'S STABLE THE AGENDA/THE AUTHORITY USES IN FWA and XWA...

agendacrop.jpg

What is Conor O'Brian doing on FCW TV in the first few seconds of this video, or am I just imagining it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMCEMIjTGdE...;feature=relate

and here at the 2.12 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLu86QA1cA...feature=related

It's OK, we've only been saying this for about a year. Your grovelling apologies are awaited.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
They also have a character called the Truth. According to the Smackdown spoilers, he's doing a new gimmick where he wears driving gloves, penny glasses and writes shit articles for Power Slam.

:laugh:

Also, who's that tool on the far right who can't even manage to touch his fingertips together? You'll never get on RAW like that mate..

• Paid Members
No, that was a diamond. Hence 'Diamond' Dallas Page. This is a pyramid, also an 'A' shape for Ascension, Authority, Alex, Agenda, take your pick. Three sides, not four.

Thats just shite though isnt it? If you started doing the crotch chop and bring it down at the elbow instead of the forearm, apart from looking like a complete Joey, you'd still seen as ripping off someones hand gesture. The average wrestling fan could give a toss if your making pyramid's with your hands. Your basically doing DDP's pose. And your accusing WWE of ripping people off?

zzzzd94s_DDP_auto_L.gif58032_177179465634130_100000262325374_560500_7239747_n.jpg

I admit to being dyslexic, and when I found out my ex was pregnant the other day, it took be a legit 45 minutes to work out the last time I shagged her in the hope it was more than 9 months, but even I'm not thick enough to think what Alex Shane is doing is an "A".

Thats just shite though isnt it? If you started doing the crotch chop and bring it down at the elbow instead of the forearm, apart from looking like a complete Joey, you'd still seen as ripping off someones hand gesture. The average wrestling fan could give a toss if your making pyramid's with your hands. Your basically doing DDP's pose. And your accusing WWE of ripping people off?

I'm pretty sure he was joking. It's either that or he's a genuine retard. Either way, you probably shouldn't argue with him, although posting nonsense nobody cares about to try and plug shitty BritWres shows does deserve a bollocking. And you've done them right up with the pictures of their ripped-off hand signals, so fair play.

• Paid Members
Has Alex Shanes whining bollocks on last weeks Art of Wrestling podcast brought all this back up again?

It was extraordinary, wasn't it? An endless barrage of new age double-speak bollocks. It was the first AOW I couldn't get to the end of, I even listened to Brian Kendrick right to the end.

• Paid Members
It was extraordinary, wasn't it? An endless barrage of new age double-speak bollocks. It was the first AOW I couldn't get to the end of, I even listened to Brian Kendrick right to the end.

That he just stopped short of accusing WWE of stealing the recent CM Punk worked shoot angle from FWA had me in bits. Because of course Alex Shane invented the worked shoot didn't you know?

By the end I felt sorry for Cabana, you really got the feeling he was sitting there waiting for death. He tried his best to squeeze in a few jokes and keep it entertaining but Shane clearly had a plan of everything he wanted to squeeze in and went at it like a juggernaut, absolutley no-selling anything funny Colt said.

• Paid Members
That he just stopped short of accusing WWE of stealing the recent CM Punk worked shoot angle from FWA had me in bits. Because of course Alex Shane invented the worked shoot didn't you know?

By the end I felt sorry for Cabana, you really got the feeling he was sitting there waiting for death. He tried his best to squeeze in a few jokes and keep it entertaining but Shane clearly had a plan of everything he wanted to squeeze in and went at it like a juggernaut, absolutley no-selling anything funny Colt said.

Indeed, it was a dreadful interview. Cabana was at a disadvantage anyway, not understanding a lot of the British stuff that Shane was talking about, but I thought Shane pretty much lived down to the shameless publicity seeking mong that many already knew that he was and as you pointed out, completely no sold everything Cabana said, which was shitty considering they are supposed to be mates.

Archived