WWE stealing FWA storylines? Really?

the stupid dragon

• Paid Members

So am I the only one who thinks dragon is one of Shane's many accounts on here? Most his topic's have been on where do you see British Wrestling in a few years, what happened to the FWA, now this, would make sense that all the talk started about FWA a week or so before they were supposed to be starting season 2 on youtube.

Probably a coincidence though, everything else in this thread is.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So am I the only one who thinks dragon is one of Shane's many accounts on here? Most his topic's have been on where do you see British Wrestling in a few years, what happened to the FWA, now this, would make sense that all the talk started about FWA a week or so before they were supposed to be starting season 2 on youtube.

If that's the case, what connection does Shane have with Petey and the UK Kid?

If that's the case, what connection does Shane have with Petey and the UK Kid?

Sorry chaps, but I have to inform you I am not Alex Shane, Peter Staniforth or the UK Kid. I am nobody famous.

Alex Shane is an idiot and the FWA is a joke of a promotion, as are all smart-mark orientated British wrestling promotions.

Bit harsh no? They drew pretty well at times, put some shows on at the coventry skydome, sold out the coventry skydome (alex, not fwa) got emselves a pretty decent following, put some good matches on.

I mean in terms of general week to week/month to month business they don't touch all star, but no-one does.

And as far as the actual product, it's alot less of a joke than the family friendly clappy slow shite ya get on all stars trek round the holiday camps, and before ya get all "That's what it's meant to be, it does it's job!" speak to the guys working em, they know it's shite.

• Paid Members
I'm so confused.

Who is Patrick Lennon?

He's just some bell end who works for the daily star who bored the Wolverhampton fans to tears with a poorly delivered monotone promo of bollocks and some business men stealing Alex Shane's thoughts and the golden goose that is BRITWRES~.

Or something to that effect.

Whether you believe that the fact WWE have introduced a conspiracy theorist character whose name is 'Truth' to be a coincidence, or you believe it to be evidence of what's really going on, or if you're just a non-believer...you might be interested in the following.

This article by Greg 'The Truth' Lambert "The Passion of the Anti-Christ" on the FWA website, posted on the day of WWE Money In The Bank:

http://www.fwawrestling.co.uk/news/item/18...t&Itemid=53

This article on the XWA website "The Authority make WWE claims":

http://bit.ly/oXSpus

Alex Shane's Facebook page

http://on.fb.me/oA6DPv

Greg 'The Truth' Lambert's Twitter account

@Greg Authority

3.jpg

Archived