WWE stealing FWA storylines? Really?

the stupid dragon

The FWA have been saying for the best part of two years now, that WWE have been stealing their storylines. Now, I doubt this is true at all. I think Alex Shane, who knows people in WWE, finds out the up and coming storylines in WWE and applies them in his FWA shows, then tells people WWE are stealing their ideas to get attention.

That angle with the Patrick Lennon video was fucking atrocious!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The FWA have been saying for the best part of two years now, that WWE have been stealing their storylines. Now, I doubt this is true at all. I think Alex Shane, who knows people in WWE, finds out the up and coming storylines in WWE and applies them in his FWA shows, then tells people WWE are stealing their ideas to get attention.

That angle with the Patrick Lennon video was fucking atrocious!

I have no idea which storylines of the FWA's WWE have taken, nor the Patrick Lennon video.

I think Alex Shane, who knows people in WWE, finds out the up and coming storylines in WWE and applies them in his FWA shows, then tells people WWE are stealing their ideas to get attention.

Who is going to leak upcoming storylines out to a wrestling promoter / booker / whatever his role is these days? I highly doubt this is the case mucker. I

The FWA have been saying for the best part of two years now, that WWE have been stealing their storylines. Now, I doubt this is true at all.

Isn't it something to do with the Illuminati storyline they've got going on?

I believe this is what you'd call absolute bullshit. Because FWA introduced a faction (Agenda) and WWE introduced a faction (Nexus) it was instantly time for a good old fashioned CONSPIRACY! It was linked right down to little details like the Nexus armbands were like the British Wrestling Council ones, as if the WWE knows all about that. It wouldn't be that the Nexus armbands came from the NXT colour scheme, you know the show that the faction spawned from, nah.

I believe this is what you'd call absolute bullshit. Because FWA introduced a faction (Agenda) and WWE introduced a faction (Nexus) it was instantly time for a good old fashioned CONSPIRACY! It was linked right down to little details like the Nexus armbands were like the British Wrestling Council ones, as if the WWE knows all about that. It wouldn't be that the Nexus armbands came from the NXT colour scheme, you know the show that the faction spawned from, nah.

Are there any more instances of these kinds of coincidences or is this the only one? I'm not a close follower of either promotion these days.

Are there any more instances of these kinds of coincidences or is this the only one? I'm not a close follower of either promotion these days.

I know there is a Cena like wrestler in Fwa he wears jorts and everything

This is exactly what I am talking about in a nutshell.

I know there is a Cena like wrestler in Fwa he wears jorts and everything

Yeah, his name is Leroy Kincade, who Shane says is "real life" John Cena.

Archived