WWE stealing FWA storylines? Really?

the stupid dragon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is exactly what I am talking about in a nutshell.

Yeah, his name is Leroy Kincade, who Shane says is "real life" John Cena.

real life wtf even John Cena isnt the real John Cena its a persona that he has been asked to do ffs

I have no idea which storylines of the FWA's WWE have taken, nor the Patrick Lennon video.

Khemical, you slate me for playing devil's advocate, yet you do the same thing yourself, except you don't do it for knowledge and general interest, you just do it to take the piss. Doesn't that make you a bit of a hypocrite?

I have yet to see a constructive comment from you.

• Paid Members

I remember a few years ago when I was with EWW we were about to announce a show title New Revolution, I'd done a logo for at and everything. Few days later WWE announced New Years Revolution! Over the years there's been several instances of them doing stuff we were just about to do. Pure coincidence.

I sometimes think, now I'm not saying this is absoloutely true or factual, or provable or anything, but I think sometimes shane might say things that aren't true to try and create interest in the product he's promoting.

I've also heard that in fwa they know who's gonna win the matches before they even have em, and the bad guys and good guys are actually sometimes friends away from the ring!

But you know what rumours are like, so I don't wanna come across like a mark by stating this as fact.

• Paid Members

It just happens, it's all coincidences. When SAS was still running, we once debuted Derice Coffie, the Jamaican bobsledder - the first appearance ever of this character in the UK. Instant hit, popular with the kids. Two weeks later, WWE debuted Kofi Kingston. We debuted "The Russian Nightmare" Radik Anenko, a Russian bruiser, and three weeks later, Vladimir Koslov was on WWE screens.

Agree with Kiffy, though - I don't think Alex Shane was really claiming a conspiracy was going on. My problem with that storyline was that it just pushed the envelope too far - the audience can't suspend disbelief for a story THAT preposterous.

No I think that's part of what led shane on to brighter pastures in fact. The whole conspiracy illuminati 20 minute promo thing, ya really can't fault the bloke in terms of how adventurous it was and no doubt he'd crafted the whole thing into a long drawn out story and everything else but it just wasn't plausable given their current size. If they'd got to a regular attendance of a 1000 or more, created a serious buzz and made themselves something then worked in an infiltrator and conspiracy angle it could have run and might have been pretty special. As long as they're putting on 6 paying shows and a few expo/theme park exhibitions a year it's just kinda silly.

I sometimes think, now I'm not saying this is absoloutely true or factual, or provable or anything, but I think sometimes shane might say things that aren't true to try and create interest in the product he's promoting.

I've also heard that in fwa they know who's gonna win the matches before they even have em, and the bad guys and good guys are actually sometimes friends away from the ring!

But you know what rumours are like, so I don't wanna come across like a mark by stating this as fact.

Sarcasm aside, the whole conspiracy crap was the main thing that put me (and quite a few others) off the FWA so whatever the reason he said it, the end result was me losing interest in their product. So him really believing it or not is of no consequence to me, but i'd wager there's some true feelings in there.

Archived