Cruiserweight Title

Lucha Britannia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And some people are far fucking stupider, Paedophilia Cover-Up Advocate or not. Is it a coincidence that you've got a mad hankering for WWE to do main events just featuring men with the bodies of little boys?

Well out of order and not the first time. See you in a week.

If he weren't such a gimp, I'd have actually argued the point with him, but he's one of the new breed of "stupid smart marks" who have no conception of anything outside WWE being possible, let alone desirable, so using crazy things like "facts" and "logic" and "concrete examples" is just pissing into the wind. I wonder how he copes with being a fan of a sport he despises so much?

• Paid Members
Eh? PITCOS love wrestling, it comes though in every post he makes. He just doesn't like the wrestling YOU like.

... And acts as though his opinion is always superior to yours. That was one of the biggest toys out the pram posts I've ever seen.

• Paid Members
I agree entirely. I've argued that their hiring practices have been stupid and counter-productive for years. It's also nice to hear from someone who doesn't hear the word "Cruiserweight" and jump straight to the conclusion that we are talking about some Jack Evans style flippy spot-monkey.

5 foot 10, 185 pound Michaels is better than every 6 foot 3, 250 pounds "tremendous athlete" they have ever hired.

Well yeah, but if you're going to take one of the BEST EVER as an example, Hulk Hogan drew more money than any cruiserweight, so fnar fnar.

But seriously, let's use HBK as an example as a man who wasn't huge and was awesome. He had the intercontinental title to feud over.

The roster simply isn't big enough to add a new belt. Why do they need to have another division when the US and intercontinental belts are perfectly acceptable.

Archived