1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
have just recieved a message from Dann Read as ive asked him about his shows at Doncaster.......

Dann Read-Just spoke to Danny and he has not cancelled the shows so there seems to have been a misunderstanding with The Dome.

There's always a misunderstanding. The whole business runs on misunderstandings and mishaps.

from a fan on 1PW facebook wall:

"Just spoke to doncaster dome,they have confirmed october event cxld & are issuing refunds,hopefully can get mine back through paypal or legal proceedings will be issued."

refunds!!!!

strange to do if its not off????

• Paid Members

Wrestling is a spin cycle. You can basically say anything you want to defend yourself and then just let it fuck up again knowing your talking shite. You just need to see their facebook page to see there are some nutters who believe it. Its such a horrible business with folks like this. I dont know how the good ones can stick it. Look how easy it is to con people.

have just recieved a message from Dann Read as ive asked him about his shows at Doncaster.......

Dann Read-Just spoke to Danny and he has not cancelled the shows so there seems to have been a misunderstanding with The Dome.

i don't think there can be any understanding Danny rodd is just telling bs lies as usually he will continue to tell people its on and bury his head in the sand (prob in Australia or somewhere funded by our money)

Basically my bank is looking into this but they say paypal disputes are hard for the bank to deal with, so basically i'm fucked

Yeah its about paypal and i'm not bothered about the shows TBH, i just want my DVDS!

Spoke to chris (G-man tonight) and mentioned this to him he's asked me to pass on that whilst he's no longer connected with 1pw in any way shape or form that IF (and or when) you get refunds for those missing dvds if you or anyone else wants 1pw dvds from 3as onwards (he owns the footage from 2008 - 2010) but you dont want to risk buying from rodd then you can get in touch with him via facebook and he'll sort you out if you contact him on facebook. he's prepared to sort out the stuff he owns for a few quid to sell , might take a few weeks to sort out a medium to sell em through though but at least this way you'd still get 1pw dvds that your after.

And as for dangerously how the fucking fuck can it be any worse for british wrestling to have martin get in touch with watchdog? If anything he's doing what very few do and actually standing up for the scene by trying to put a stop to people being conned!

an example of how I work to gain peoples trust in the UK

QUOTE (Richie Freebird @ Jul 11 2011, 10:26)

So can you see the names of the people who've ordered? Just asking because for some reason I struggle to fully trust that skiddle site, even though it obviously worked at the NBW show

Am I the only one sad The Granby is no more?

A shit-hole it may have been but it was just the sort of grubby,'rough-around-the-edges' venue some wrestling shows need in my opinion.

Plus, there were some good memories. How can you not like a place that has a leaking ceiling and a woman called Cocaine Lorraine.

RIP Granby.

Am I the only one sad The Granby is no more?

A shit-hole it may have been but it was just the sort of grubby,'rough-around-the-edges' venue some wrestling shows need in my opinion.

Plus, there were some good memories. How can you not like a place that has a leaking ceiling and a woman called Cocaine Lorraine.

RIP Granby.

I fucking hated that place with a passion. I did a little jig when I heard the place went up.

Awful....though there was some good shows put on there however.

and a woman called Cocaine Lorraine.

I think even Aisu feared that barking mad bitch.

See this pic, its a warning sign

Uselesspromoterplussluts.jpg

Its a warning that he is a total joke and not just at growing stubble but as a legitimate businessman, anyone that saw this picture and still thought, I want to buy tickets from this man, wants a slap.

Feel free to print this off and make Wanted Dead or Alive posters or to even photoshop Rodd into comical scenarios. Oh no I've used a picture owned by 1PW, I'll have to pay a fee now. Look at those 3 sluts and their soulless eyes, just wannabe kids.

As for Dann Read, he slated Rodd in the past on here and Facebook, so he knew he was getting into bed with the enemy, if he gets fucked its his own fault but I'm sure he can find an alternate venue before October if he tries.

Even if it hasn't been cancelled, the slim 0.1% chance, no UK worker will work for them anyways, no good ones anyway, they are through bailing that ungreatful turd out.

Where's Matt Barnes when Rodd needs him, oh probably hiding from the 'true fans' under his bed after they realised the truth. Well done Barnes, you waste of air.

Best wishes to everyone in getting lost monies back, I hope you get it.

Archived