1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair to Rodd I don't get the impression he's a knowing con man or fraudster, just that he's just a total arse head out of his depth. Perhaps he's a bit retarded or something.

That's not to say there aren't people knowingly conning people out of money in British Wrestling, I know there is, but I don't get the impression from what people say on here and other places he knowingly goes in to rip people off, its just he's so incompetent he can't help it winding up that way.

I don't know him though, that just the impression I've got.

Why everyone is entitled to their own opinion I have to strongly disagree with this statement and believe that Danny has knowingy conned people and here is a few points as to why I think this

1. Clearly not posting out tickets for the May show despite charging postage fees of between

Stated where though? Here? What's to say this guy is a member here?

I was stated on HBK's twitter account which is what the guy has been following, hence he knew this

We were awesome! *Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

I'm fascinated to see how this all pans out. I get the feeling a good few small claims could be flying about by the end of this saga.

It defo was an awesome time, i always remember going back to the hotel after and we had all lost our voices lol

The 2AS was the best, the atmosphere was amazing for the DN vs Lionhearts lumberjack match.

Nope

Nope, i was too late to get my money back!

i very much doubt 1pw will admit anything everyone knows what they are like and in regards to refunds I'm too late with paypal too but i suggest contacting your bank as i am doing as they should cover you

We were awesome! *Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

I'm fascinated to see how this all pans out. I get the feeling a good few small claims could be flying about by the end of this saga.

Yes got to admit they were special shows crammed into the granby. When the music played it used to put the hairs up on the back of my neck, a very good

storyline. And AISU was awesome !! lol :thumbsup:

Archived