1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

I hope it goes ahead but it seems nowt can be done by 1PW without a major drama. The shame is it distracts away from those chasing refunds and DVDs from May so people are always missing out somewhere

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from Ruffnecks Facebook....

Keith Zubaz Colwill

If a promotion cannot afford (or won't) to pay my expenses from the last shows I did with them then what's the chances of HBK turning up?

Never mind the show stopper just stop the show it's dead in the bastard water.

Rodd has deleted me off facebook before i can even ask for a refund - nice guy

he's deleted most people i think he knew it was all about to go down

"Despite the many inaccurate reports surfacing on the internet, negotiations between 1PW and Shawn Michaels are currently ongoing. At this stage, as far as 1PW is concerned, a contract is in place and HBK will be coming to the UK as agreed."

so which one is it "a contract is in place and HBK will be coming to the UK as agreed" or "negotiations between 1PW and Shawn Michaels are currently ongoing" can't be both surely!

he's deleted most people i think he knew it was all about to go down

Deleted all the 1PW talent except the Champions/Mates probably cause its going down for sure plus they are all ripping the shite out of him publically. The fat fuck needs black listing not just from taking part in wrestling but also attending any wrestling shows. I mean imagine watching a show and he wobbled in, desperate for any acknowledgement from anybody, it'd make you throw up.

Only people defending him now are utter moron's who believe 1PW is the victim in all these deals gone south and dirty fat yeast infected ring rats, which is the only company that tub of shit Rodd deserves.

And thank you to anyone trying to make this situation better for the fans now or in the future, there is still good guys in the business and that gives me hope for the future.

This was on HBKs twitter 34 mins ago.

"Gettin alot of questions re: the 1pw stuff. Ive been told nothing different yet. I will make a call today."

5 mins later he put

"Right now. I truthfully know what u know. Less actually. I thought it was still on. I get net news on me from u., I'm on it tho."

Let's see Danny deny this.

See the last time that 1PW hit the skids, did they not do this exact same thing?
Yes, he only wants people around that kiss his ass when he promises big things, when shit goes tits up, he has to protect his fragile ego by sweeping it all under the rug and out of sight. He's probably hidden in an undeground bunker right now with his loyal hangers on, with his fingers in his ears going "La la la la la la la la la la nothing bad is happening la la la la la la la I'm loved, I am, I really am la la la la la".

Yes, he only wants people around that kiss his ass when he promises big things, when shit goes tits up, he has to protect his fragile ego by sweeping it all under the rug and out of sight. He's probably hidden in an undeground bunker right now with his loyal hangers on, with his fingers in his ears going "La la la la la la la la la la nothing bad is happening la la la la la la la I'm loved, I am, I really am la la la la la".

blackadderivgoodbyeee.jpg

WIBBLE WIBBLLE WIBBLE

See the last time that 1PW hit the skids, did they not do this exact same thing?

After 99 % gave him a second shot after Liverpool last year, it seems he has deleted them from Facebook and therefore alienated them as well. If they are happy to go back after this then god bless them. Personally I wont be going back on principle alone.

With that being said it makes you wonder who 1PW will book in the future if today is anything to go by.

Archived