1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll assume the last message wasn't Lionheart, as he claims to have no information on the HBK scenario. I'll just hope it was Danny for now, like I said, i'm interviewing him tomorrow unless he pulls out so I'll hopefully get a more solid answer then and hopefully so will anyone else who needs more confirmation than a post on a wall that's done far more harm than good since it was first starting to be used as their primary source of info and contact.

I'll assume the last message wasn't Lionheart, as he claims to have no information on the HBK scenario. I'll just hope it was Danny for now, like I said, i'm interviewing him tomorrow unless he pulls out so I'll hopefully get a more solid answer then and hopefully so will anyone else who needs more confirmation than a post on a wall that's done far more harm than good since it was first starting to be used as their primary source of info and contact.

If you manage to speak to him, mentioned it would be very wise to call either Shawn's agent or me, as there is something he may well have not known regarding the Michaels appearance that he really needs to know. The agent has tried to call him every few days for the last 3 weeks and I tried to call him 2 or 3 times prior to pulling the appearance.

If you manage to speak to him, mentioned it would be very wise to call either Shawn's agent or me, as there is something he may well have not known regarding the Michaels appearance that he really needs to know. The agent has tried to call him every few days for the last 3 weeks and I tried to call him 2 or 3 times prior to pulling the appearance.

Will do, Mark.

i pm'd the pr guy on fb asking about the hbk situation and why the wall got took down and his reply was that he has no control on the fb page and to contact Danny directly which surely defeats the whole point of his job with 1pw

i pm'd the pr guy on fb asking about the hbk situation and why the wall got took down and his reply was that he has no control on the fb page and to contact Danny directly which surely defeats the whole point of his job with 1pw
Don't worry, he's just a bitter mark moron thats probably realised he won't get to hobnob with HBK now, he'll probably resign in a couple of days cause he is beyond useless and pointless.

• Paid Members
haha. Yeah, maybe we should... oh wait, he turned off the wall so we have no way to contact him. I'm just going to have faith here and assume Danny is too busy fine tuning the HBK deal to actually answer the phone or emails.

What a bunch of plebs.

it's annoying really, because I don't really get on with Danny. But did want to offer a chance for him to explain the situation, and just in general talk about british wrestling (along with 3 other interviews we were doing). The other 3 people did everything easily, only Danny failed. Although he did say "I'm busy this week, but will make time" ... maybe he was busier than he thought? maybe he was packing for his trip to Scotland for a piss up after Pro Wrestling Elite this Saturday?

We gave him the chance to do it before, when he first took over running it on his own, and he actually came across reasonably well and was able to restore a little faith in the company, I feel, as he admitted to faults and said what he believed needed changing. Chance to do it again is now wasted, which is a shame because the company is getting bad rep right now, and more importantly, fans and customers are confused and unsure of what is going on and nothing is coming from 1PW.

He did only have 24 hours notice though, so we should give him benefit of doubt here. But past history, including not replying to 3 weeks of calls from HBK's agents don't really encourage you to stand up for someone.

it all seems like burying heads in sand yet again. Even if they are sorting it damage limitation suggests to come on here, on the website and on facebook and put minds at rest. The current trend suggests either 1PW have no idea there is an issue (the naive view) or the earlier one around burying the head in the sand and hoping it all falls into place. Where are the lessons that were learnt when they relaunched, I have seen the same mistakes repeated over an over. I dont have any beef with the group and has never seen a show but they are now infamous and will never recover their reputation. The News of the World has more chance in that respect

Archived