1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Its so annoying that nobody from 1PW is answering question and are ignoring the fans, just wish they would be honest about the situation which is clearly there, however from past events weve got more chance of a lottery win

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in an interesting note, Danny R did get back in touch... Facebook just delayed the message delivery. See, Faith was required.

So hopefully now we can get a brief interview with him and get a bit of info.

In short: Danny says HBK IS coming over. There is an issue, which is the agent expecting something that was never agreed too. But it is being ironed out, he thinks it can be easily resolved, but Danny himself states that it would be best for people to wait until the end of July before ordering, just to make sure it can be ironed out.

To hear the full thing which is a short, but candid and honest interview with Danny.as well as interviews with Mark Sloan, Steve Lynskey, and Andy Quildon, tune in to DropkickRadio.com this Sunday at 7pm

I'm, not shilling. What did you want to know? the HBK stuff right? Well I just told you what he said!

So how about you don't try and be a smart arse? the only other stuff he talks about is Nash being grumpy, Road Dogg being Nice, Curtis and Lynskey leaving, and the new route of bringing in 'unknowns' to get new talent who people will like.

Edit: Just realised I did say 'In short' which may have indicated that we had more info, I just meant I'd write it down quickly instead of quoting verbatim.

• Paid Members
In short: Danny says HBK IS coming over. There is an issue, which is the agent expecting something that was never agreed too. But it is being ironed out, he thinks it can be easily resolved, but Danny himself states that it would be best for people to wait until the end of July before ordering, just to make sure it can be ironed out.

Well, a contract should iron out any discrepancies between the two parties. If the agents are asking for something that isn't in the contract, they don't get it and Danny still gets Shawn. There shouldn't be this bullshit if it's a watertight contract, and Danny and the rest of the 1PW gang should be a bit more forthcoming with information rather than keeping schtum and letting themselves look like mugs.

I agree, a bit more info would be nice. From what i've heard, it's to do with the Dubai dates that were part of the tour. Either being cancelled, or changed. Leaving a discrepancy in what actually needs to be paid for. But at least he was reasonably open, and he did himself suggest people wait whilst they try and fix it.

Why does there ALWAYS have to be SOMETHING with them though? Are they completely incapable of organising something properly these days without some kind of fuck up?

People have bad luck from time to time but seriously, after a while you have to think it's hardly a coincedence it's happening to the same company again and again.

totally agree with everything repo man posted and its all well Danny saying hold off buying tickets but what about those that have already paid for tickets plus hotel and travel expenses if anything goes wrong many people will be out of pocket

I'm, not shilling. What did you want to know? the HBK stuff right? Well I just told you what he said!

So how about you don't try and be a smart arse? the only other stuff he talks about is Nash being grumpy, Road Dogg being Nice, Curtis and Lynskey leaving, and the new route of bringing in 'unknowns' to get new talent who people will like.

Edit: Just realised I did say 'In short' which may have indicated that we had more info, I just meant I'd write it down quickly instead of quoting verbatim.

The problem is tho people won't pay the sort of price's that 1pw are currently charging to see unknown's especially for the anniversary show as 1pw promised big names

1pw died in 2007 or whenever it was, the original show with its dvd releases and the 30 odd fly ins per show - when that ended my interested did too.

i think this is 1pw version 4.0 - but it seems the same problems are showing up no matter who owns it.

at least when SG owned it he brought in Bret Hart - and he actually showed.

The problem is tho people won't pay the sort of price's that 1pw are currently charging to see unknown's especially for the anniversary show as 1pw promised big names

I think he was on about the smaller

I think he was on about the smaller

1pw died in 2007 or whenever it was, the original show with its dvd releases and the 30 odd fly ins per show - when that ended my interested did too.

i think this is 1pw version 4.0 - but it seems the same problems are showing up no matter who owns it.

at least when SG owned it he brought in Bret Hart - and he actually showed.

Totally agree.

I think Danny Rodd has been planted to intentionally fuck everything up to the point were SG is seen as a British Vince McMahon!

Archived