1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
So this latest grand 1PW idea seems destined to end in failure, recrimination and possible legal action over unrefunded payments?

In other news, the Pope is apparently set to confirm that he's a "lifelong Catholic" within the next few days. And scientists confirm the finding of bear faeces in wooded areas.

Better than one of those glory hunting Catholic's that jump on board when everything is going well and then scarper at the first sign of trouble.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So this latest grand 1PW idea seems destined to end in failure, recrimination and possible legal action over unrefunded payments?

Keeping Harvey Stringfellow in business since 2005*

*The above may not be true

Update :

I spoke briefly with Danny Rodd the other night, he was unaware of the situation I had found. He knows the score and faces quite a battle to get it sorted in my opinion. I checked back through the contract and it is as the agents have said and there is also another potential issue I raised with Danny originally and was told it wasn't relevant, however I believe that it is.

So basically Danny signed a contract without reading it? Anyone seen the South Park where Kyle doesn't read the apple user agreement? Danny should have his lips surgically removed and be sewn to a Japanese mans anus & forced to eat his shit for life just like on there then maybe no one else will have to eat his.

I've been with 1pw since day 1 and have seen enough stuff to write a book on during my time there. It was a promotion I looked forward to working for and had the opportunity to work with awesome guys and also made some good friends in the process.

All the owners have done right by me most of the time and due to that I've always kept a sense of loyalty to them when a lot of people thought I was mad in doing so. Because of my job and more importantly my family I decided to work for 1pw only this year but now I think I'll take my chances elsewhere.

I would prefer to remain professional and keep the job right rather than spouting my personal thoughts as to why I'm leaving and just say best of luck in the future and thanks to the guys who gave me sabotage battalion joey Hayes and keith myatt opportunities in the past.

With 1pw when it was good it was good but when it was bad it was fucking awful. I personally think it's time for it to die on it's sword now

Kc

for fuck's sake, could he have not picked a bigger, more higher profile name to screw, it is time for the company to die once and for all now I think, they cant do anything with some level of infamy regarding every event

If this is true, which is likely, I just hope punters are refunded but as some are chasing DVDs and refunds from May its unlikely that everyone will be back in coin I'm sure

Archived