1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

I think he just means in regards to PayPal.

1PW haven't said it definitely isn't happening.... They as of last word has said it's still on.

i think that they will keep saying its on regardless try and get as much money as they can from people like has happened in the past

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There goes another sale then. Darren Burridge seems happy this morning:

You gave me my greatest break, my fondest memories, and in return i put a lot of smiles on peoples faces, 1PW , thank you,but you know when you get deleted from the promoters facebook friends that it just not cricket baby.1PW, the names still there but the soul has gone, and so have i. a certain promoter can kiss my dice

Last time I saw him he was the god awful Pukka (I hate that word) chav with the furry dice.

If he has changed his gimmick, it can only be a good thing, unless we see the return of Baxter Burridge. (Think that was the name he used).

I also saw some awful youtube videos between him and Val Kabious so hopefully that has nothing to do with the gimmick.

Your taking the piss?! So now they just keep your money, and your fucked?

Basically my bank is looking into this but they say paypal disputes are hard for the bank to deal with, so basically i'm fucked

I think he just means in regards to PayPal.

1PW haven't said it definitely isn't happening.... They as of last word has said it's still on.

Yeah its about paypal and i'm not bothered about the shows TBH, i just want my DVDS!

If you get the email addresses of other people complaining about the same thing, tell paypal that they can contact these other people as they have been ripped off by 1PW as well, you may find that if there are enough of you paypal will have to act on it.

PM anyone who has said they are seeking payment from Rodd and make sure you all claim at the same time and make sure you include each others paypal email addresses and I am sure Paypal will have to take action.

• Paid Members
Yeah its about paypal and i'm not bothered about the shows TBH, i just want my DVDS!

It's amazing that this is a company that hyped live recording of shows to be pressed onto DVD there and then for fans to buy, yet they can't send out DVDs of shows recorded months or even over a year in advance.

Fuckin' plebs.

EDIT: Those who have been "ripped off" so to speak by 1PW, get onto Trading Standards. He's conning people by taking money for ticket sales and then not sending tickets; for merchandise which still hasn't been sent months later; and taking money for appearances of a prolific WWE Superstar which is in doubt it's going ahead by those in the know. Get on it. Get onto Trading Standards, Watchdog; any one and every one.

Archived