1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
so when Gauntley returns in the near future he knows what awaits him if he also continues to con people like he has done in the past.

I don't get why this treatment should be reserved though? If you ordered DVDs from HMV and they didn't arrive, and you couldn't get a response, you would do something.

I don't get why British wrestling promoters are exempt? They took your money! They still have to provide goods/services.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say this quite a lot, but I'll reiterate - anyone with a money problem with a company - simply go through small claims court. It is SOOO easy to do, and if you've got proof of purchase then it's a guaranteed win. You don't need to go to court or anything silly like that, and you can do it at your own local court. Fill out a form which'll take a good ten minutes, send it off and wait - the loser will have to pay back the

so the plot thickens.....im taking this is related to the last lot of imports 1pw used....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/airheaddiva

Won't let me see as Airhead Diva is set to private. What's being said on their wall Cheetah?

Well 1PW are advertising a show at the end of August featuring Colt Cabana and two guys I have never heard of.

They are Super Zeta and Ho Ho Lun.

Who are these guys, are they any good, why would anyone book these guys as if the are unknown they won't draw anyone etc.

ah sorry fellas.........this is a company thats run by Dutch wrestler Kenzo Richards.............and hes posted...

AirheadDiva WrestlingGear

I can play this game too... :)

Looking to contract a debt collection agent in the Ellesmere Port(UK) area...preferably one who isnt afraid to get his hands dirty.

ah sorry fellas.........this is a company thats run by Dutch wrestler Kenzo Richards.............and hes posted...

Looking to contract a debt collection agent in the Ellesmere Port(UK) area...preferably one who isnt afraid to get his hands dirty.

I wonder if Rodd has promised wrestling gear to people or has got wrestling gear for people and has not settled the bill?

• Paid Members

I'm guessing it's related to this post then...

Archived