1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Deleted all the 1PW talent except the Champions/Mates probably cause its going down for sure plus they are all ripping the shite out of him publically. The fat fuck needs black listing not just from taking part in wrestling but also attending any wrestling shows. I mean imagine watching a show and he wobbled in, desperate for any acknowledgement from anybody, it'd make you throw up.

Only people defending him now are utter moron's who believe 1PW is the victim in all these deals gone south and dirty fat yeast infected ring rats, which is the only company that tub of shit Rodd deserves.

And thank you to anyone trying to make this situation better for the fans now or in the future, there is still good guys in the business and that gives me hope for the future.

i agree with this thanks should especially be givin to mark sloan its been a pleasure to deal with him in the past and i will continue to do so every show i have attended of his has always been a cracking show and he is always a professional. Mark has been honest all along and helped out with questions unlike 1pw he doesn't need to do this but goes to show how much the fan's mean to him, anybody who has had their faith in uk wrestling knocked due to this situation only needs to look at mark's fantastic and well earned reputation to see not every thing is bad

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been asking a few questions on the fb wall which i feel were valid and deserved answers but 1pw have chosen to ignore them and now delete them and block me which isn't how you should treat customer's it goes to show how unprofessional 1pw really are

See the last time that 1PW hit the skids, did they not do this exact same thing?

Yep, and he'll be back in 6 months or so with the same promises and non-deliveries as usual. Just like Gauntley. We all know after yet another stint ripping people off he'll be back sooner rather than later with his latest 'project'.

• Paid Members
Yep, and he'll be back in 6 months or so with the same promises and non-deliveries as usual. Just like Gauntley. We all know after yet another stint ripping people off he'll be back sooner rather than later with his latest 'project'.

That'd make a great story for Watchdog.

Someone else asked HBK if he was still coming over, his reply

ShawnMichaels_ Shawn Michaels

@MikeEd81 . I'll let u know when I know something. I'm ready. They have answered no e-malis or calls from my people.

6 hours ago

Glad to see its getting sorted out so well :rolleyes:

I can't believe what an idiotic, self deluded loser Danny Rodd is. He actually has no idea what he's doing. Though somehow he still managed to get Rhyno, Krimson and Nash over so he did accomplish something to his credit.

Right ok, just to get something straight: the fact that Rhyno and Nash were there had NOTHING to do with his "business skills". His lack of communication/not doing the things he should have done put the events in danger. Thankfully he was working (at that time and certainly not anymore) with people that have clue on what to do so that saved it. That's a story for another time though as the last word has not been said on that. And on a side note Colin McKay of BCW don't think we forgot about you either ... It's time that the truth will come out but not now and that's all we are going to say about that.

Right ok, just to get something straight: the fact that Rhyno and Nash were there had NOTHING to do with his "business skills". His lack of communication/not doing the things he should have done put the events in danger. Thankfully he was working (at that time and certainly not anymore) with people that have clue on what to do so that saved it. That's a story for another time though as the last word has not been said on that. And on a side note Colin McKay of BCW don't think we forgot about you either ... It's time that the truth will come out but not now and that's all we are going to say about that.

Nice to see that 1PW's relations with other feds are as healthy as ever......

Always annoying that blubber guts gets the credit for imports coming over to the UK when others did the hard work. Only thing Rodd deserves credit for is the empty pie boxes, spliff ends and beer cans littering the 1PW venue fire exits, the shitty arsed fuck.

Well I believe Mr Rodd is currently in Ayr town hall if anyone wants to have a word with him in person?

Archived