Raw Discussion and all that

IANdrewDiceClay

I tell you what, there's a load of miserable bastards in this thread I've just skimmed through. I can't understand why anyone would be against it. I imagine these people in their current mindset would be slating Stone Cold's KOTR 96 promo if it were to air now for the first time.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Del Rio he did win a number 1 contenders match

No matter who wins the title match they could have him and Vince come after it's over and have Vince say Del Rio did win the right to face the champion at MITB and that's just what he's getting Del Rio wins the title and goes on to face Cena at Summerslam (who even if he lost to Punk would't be fired as Punk did't leave as champ)

I tell you what, there's a load of miserable bastards in this thread I've just skimmed through. I can't understand why anyone would be against it. I imagine these people in their current mindset would be slating Stone Cold's KOTR 96 promo if it were to air now for the first time.

Can you clarify what you mean by "it"? There is a lot of things being discussed and I can't see anyone being particularly negative at all.

What the fuck was with Zack Ryder?

He's obviously letting everyone know that, when Punk leaves, Ryder will be the new leader of the New New Nexus. That's what I got from it, anyway.

That's quite a funny way to look at it actually. I couldn't be bothered to read everything but in the aftermath of the CM Punk promo, I read people who were playing it down.

Take everyone's mind off New Nexus and Santino/Kozlov having their tenth TV rematch.

I have a hard time buying into (even for a second) a "Cena gets fired" stip - considering what a non-event it was the last time he was "fired". I said it at the time and I'll say it again now, if you go back on stipulations you make them meaningless the next time you try. Vince's threat would have been so much better it we hadn't already seen Cena no-sell getting fired before.

Same. I cringed a bit at the announcement.

Take everyone's mind off New Nexus and Santino/Kozlov having their tenth TV rematch.

Only second actually.

Santino and Kozlov have been wrestling some combination of Nexus on average at least once a fortnight since November, apart from when New Nexus were all dead by punt kick. I think they've wrestled Otunga and McGillicutty in singles or tags every week since they won the belts.

Archived