Raw Discussion and all that

IANdrewDiceClay

Yes it would infinity.

Seriously though, a MITB cash in is no longer exciting. It is repeatative. Knock it on the head by having them both at the PPV would make for a very exciting one of happening. Then resume normal service. That is infact if that is allowed to happen.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Perhaps a simultaneous, dual cash-in for a Triple Threat?

Talking of which, when was the last Triple Threat or Fatal Fourway for a World title? Last one I remember was WM 25, I think - Orton, Cena and Triple H.

• Paid Members
Not trying to be funny, but wasn't it at the Fatal Fourway PPV?

There's a Fatal Fourway PPV? Haven't been watching WWE for a while.

Yes it would infinity.

Seriously though, a MITB cash in is no longer exciting. It is repeatative. Knock it on the head by having them both at the PPV would make for a very exciting one of happening. Then resume normal service. That is infact if that is allowed to happen.

I think its still exciting, id still like tos ee a face do an RVD and cash it in for a genuine one on one match, perhaps at a Summerslam or Mania but even The Miz's cash in was well done and exciting. Its a strange scenario as you know its coming and you can identify the most likely times but its still a surprise when it does happen.

I'm sure we've still got Del Rio kicking off about how he's number one contender and should be in the match somewhere on Raw tonight. Perhaps we'll end up with three title matches? Del Rio beats Cena for the title in the opener, Cena then takes Del Rio's place in Money In the Bank and wins, CM Punk beats Del Rio, then Cena cashes in to take the title back from Punk at the close?

I'm sure we've still got Del Rio kicking off about how he's number one contender and should be in the match somewhere on Raw tonight. Perhaps we'll end up with three title matches? Del Rio beats Cena for the title in the opener, Cena then takes Del Rio's place in Money In the Bank and wins, CM Punk beats Del Rio, then Cena cashes in to take the title back from Punk at the close?

I could see after the Punk-Cena match no matter who wins Vince comes out and says Del Rio did win the right to face the WWE Champion at MITB and that's just what he's getting then Del Rio wins the title.

I'm actually concerned for the state of Drew after that fall, that looked unplanned and unsafe how he landed outside all the padding... and on his head... and probably fell about another 7ft more than he was intended to.

Best Raw in terms of mic work in ages, and it's down to Vince and Punk, Cena had a few good lines but looking at the way Punk just holds everyone's attention, and even gets the face pops over Cena in Cena's own town, he's just pure money right now. There's no way they can push him to this level and be letting him walk, unless he gets a Muhammed Hassan like burial come Sunday.

Archived