Wrestlers that stink

Bus Surfer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Open a window, it's Paul Heyman!

Something about this line had me on the fucking floor.

I'm not going to name names, although he no longer posts here, but in the heady days of FWA fandom, there was a particular 'name' fan notorious for stinking out the coach rides, ringside seating and merchandise queues of every single BritWres show.

I'm not going to name names, although he no longer posts here, but in the heady days of FWA fandom, there was a particular 'name' fan notorious for stinking out the coach rides, ringside seating and merchandise queues of every single BritWres show.

Was he a big fat bloke who smelled of cheese?

198720.jpg

I bet Sir Oliver Humperdink reeked when he was roaming on the planet. Look at him he has two things going wrong for him. Firstly he is a ginog, and everyone knows there is some kind of putrid stench attached to carrot tops, and secondly he was a tubby bugger which means extra B.O is guaranteed.

I can only sum up that he must of smelt of arse. Thats right just arse; he doesn't quite smell of shit, yet he doesn't quite smell of sweat. Just an arse that has been festering for a few days.

Also I bet Nidia smells like Grimsby dock.

• Paid Members

wrestling460.jpg

lord knows the stench eminating in this picture...

Haystack's arse just has to be rotten, ive worked with a few fatty's and when they start getting a sweat on you get that kind of sweat-meets-arse smell that's pretty hard to digest, ive only ever really known fat people to smell like it and you just know Haystack's is fucking buzzing of said smell.. As for Big Daddy, the man stunk of piss end of.

God bless em both.

• Paid Members

Was he a big fat bloke who smelled of cheese?

I reckon it was timelord. alexander claimed he "always smells of wanking".

Archived