Wrestlers that stink

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

Inspired by JLM, please list and discuss wrestlers that look like they haven't had a proper wash in a long time. I'll start the bar high with a right smelly fucker.

TerryFunkAutograph.jpg

Funk might be a legend but he almost certainly smells like raw ass. I've never seen him without sweat stains under his arms, even before the match started. Even in a suit he looks stale as hell.

Funk reeks. Name some others please. Pictures to prove stankyness are encouraged.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

21.jpg

I remember hearing Edge say in an interview once that Vader was the smelliest wrestler he'd ever worked with. Seeing this photo of him, I can really believe that.

On another note:

200px-AngelinaLove6.13.09ByLuigiNovi1.jpg

I reckon Angelina Love absolutely reeks of piss, cheap perfume and fag ash.

• Paid Members

I've been sweaty Jim Neidhart headlocked and it was foul. Annoyingly, he didn't headlock any of the people before or after me in the queue. Even in the photo you can see my visible disgust. Not just a sheen of sweat either, but those big, visible droplets. He did fuck all in the match too, he had no excuse to be quite as sweaty as he was.

Still, great to meet The Anvil.

Sandman does indeed smell as you'd expect him too. He lives the gimmick that man.

Does Raven smell bad? I've always imagined that he does. Also Zandig and Necro Butcher. They must reek.

Are there any obese wrestlers out there who you'd imagine weren't utterly abraham ?...... Earthquake, Typhoon, Mideon, OMG, Bundy, PM News, Hack Myers etc etc....

Not wrestlers as such, but i would have guessed that Cornette and Paul E were probably bogging too. The Humperdink fella when he was alive also.

Most guys from all those little hardcore feds really. ECW included. :)

• Paid Members

Yeah, being overweight and engaging in strenuous physical activity is obviously going to cause a lot of sweating and subsequent odour, so the more interesting entries here will be performers who like they smell on several levels. Abyss is one of those for me, and is an excellent shout. He looks like he smells bad after a shower.

Back on the sweat front, imagine wrestling under hot lights in that Goldust outfit. Good grief.

• Paid Members

Generally the big guys are more likely to hump alot more than the smaller guys, but I've always been of the opinion that the Road Dogg must smell a bit.

ROADDOG2.JPG

His jippo like ring attire doesn't help him much either.

Archived