Wrestlers that stink

Bus Surfer

I'd fuck ODB at the drop of a hat if it was offered whether she stunk of piss or not, I must like them nice and skanky but theres something about her

to coin a phrase from somebody on here "'I'd tap that ass" :music:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Heyman's gotta be the worst. You can tell just by looking at him.

You just know this fucker reeked of all manner of vileness in his druggy flock days

raven131.jpg

and I imagine this would let off quite the foul odour

nicolebass5.jpg

bo20selecta20mel20b7265501.jpg

Crab paste

jakemayor.jpg

Beer, sweat, arse, crack. Jake is the total package.

There are definitely people on here who've been around Jake, through his time in the UK. What did he smell like? The world must know.

He smelt like a drunk chimney that had sat in a vat of shit, he breathed on me and it took me half an hour to recover.

He got sent home that night though without taking part in the show, I dread to think what would happen if he had gotten someone in a headlock that evening.

What promotion was that for Deej?

Once he was heavily advertized to wrestle in my town, but once the show came around... not even a mention of his name.

Was a local show, I think it was an FWA one, around 2005/6 I think can't remember where. He got up in one guy's face, was obviously drunk/drugged and got sent home for everyone's safety.

Jake was my hero, that night pretty much destroyed his legend in my eyes.

What promotion was that for Deej?

Once he was heavily advertized to wrestle in my town, but once the show came around... not even a mention of his name.

Was a local show, I think it was an FWA one, around 2005/6 I think can't remember where. He got up in one guy's face, was obviously drunk/drugged and got sent home for everyone's safety.

Jake was my hero, that night pretty much destroyed his legend in my eyes.

Fuck knows what happened in my town. May have just been lying promoters putting his posters up, may have beenn something similar to your experience. I will never know! :)

On topic - I wouldn't mind Lacey Von Erich sitting on my face and finding out first hand weather or not she stinks.

Archived