Wrestlers that stink

Bus Surfer

You can usually tell the ones that are rank rotten, they usually wear bum bags, old tracksuit bottoms and usually their own t shirt (or whatever one they can cadge for free) If you dress like that in the last 15 years then you obviously don't give a shit about your appearance and are more interested in being comfortable and obviously less likely to wash.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nah, look how clean and pressed their gear is. If the white lettering was now a browny grey I could believe they were as nasty as they claimed, but they always looked a little bit too pristine.

Bossman, on the other hand, always looked a sweaty, skanky mess.

Ball Mahoney doesn't look like he smells particularly nice.

• Paid Members
What promotion was that for Deej?

Once he was heavily advertized to wrestle in my town, but once the show came around... not even a mention of his name.

Was a local show, I think it was an FWA one, around 2005/6 I think can't remember where. He got up in one guy's face, was obviously drunk/drugged and got sent home for everyone's safety.

Jake was my hero, that night pretty much destroyed his legend in my eyes.

Take it we're talking about that show at Brent Town Hall when Jake was meant to be a late replacement for Corino, but then threatened someone backstage with a knife (as the story goes)

What is exceptionally strange about that day is that I was outside Brent Town Hall after turning up quite early due to jumping on a Megabus a bit too earlier than I should have in Brum. I met and spoke to Jake outside of the front of the venue for a 30 minutes. He was ever so pleasant and more than happy to talk to me, especially with regards to his coat, which was the one he got chocolate on in Beyond The Mat.

He did not stink at that time.

The lady friend who he turned up with though had a rotten stench of piss and heroin spewing forth from her.

Guessing Jake hit the pipe shortly after finishing his convo with me.

• Moderators
The lady friend who he turned up with though had a rotten stench of piss and heroin spewing forth from her.

If that's the same lady who drunk a pint of Jake's piss, just because he said she would if he told her to, not a huge surprise.

Is that the same lady who sang a rainbow all over his cock?

Archived