Wrestlers that stink

Bus Surfer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did post in a thread about a month ago that I always imagined Bossman smelling like piss.

Sometimes when I have a microwave lasagna for dinner on work days, my first piss of the afternoon smells between the normal (and not that foul) fragrance of general piss, and the sauce from the lasagna.

Neither of these smells are sickeningly bad on their own, but combined they are somewhat discouraging. I

On the subject of in-ring rankness, I remember Lance Storm saying in a Q&A on his site that once when he and Regal were tagging together, one of their opponents accidentally shit themselves halfway through a tag match. He never did reveal who it was, understandably. However, he did say that the match was in fact televised, and if you look closely enough you can actually see a telltale damp patch on the seat of the guilty party's ring gear.

I once considered going through their televised matches to find it, but I'm happy to say that I've never found myself in a position where I was quite that stuck for something to do.

• Paid Members
On the subject of in-ring rankness, I remember Lance Storm saying in a Q&A on his site that once when he and Regal were tagging together, one of their opponents accidentally shit themselves halfway through a tag match. He never did reveal who it was, understandably. However, he did say that the match was in fact televised, and if you look closely enough you can actually see a telltale damp patch on the seat of the guilty party's ring gear.

I once considered going through their televised matches to find it, but I'm happy to say that I've never found myself in a position where I was quite that stuck for something to do.

Doug Bashem once shat himself in a match. Does the timescale match up for that?

Doug Bashem once shat himself in a match. Does the timescale match up for that?

Storm and Regal were on Raw at the time - the Bashams were on SD! They faced off against pretty much the same people repeatedly during their short time as a tag team, so really there's only a handful of people (namely all three Dudleys, Goldust and Booker T, Christian and Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Hurricane, Dreamer, Al Snow, RVD, Kane, JR and King, from what I can remember) that it could have been.

• Paid Members

If JR shit himself, that would have been released on DVD by now. No way would Vince and his mates not have put that out! Is it out of the question that Regal may have been the one Storm was refering to? Didn't he contract some kind of illness on a tour over in Indian? You couldnt blame him if it was him.

Archived