OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I suspect it has to be Sprules. Nobody else would want to use a name that has negative value. Unless he found some mug to sell it to. At which point, that mug is unlikely to be a great promoter.

It's not Mr Sprules, it's the ex-Mrs Sprules. It was apparently her promotion all along. Mr Sprules was just the booker, on-screen talent, and public relations retard.

I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

The rest was either family or friends of the wrestlers who got in free!!!

Was that the show with Brad Flash vs Jay Phoenix?

• Paid Members
I suspect it has to be Sprules. Nobody else would want to use a name that has negative value. Unless he found some mug to sell it to. At which point, that mug is unlikely to be a great promoter.

It's not Mr Sprules, it's the ex-Mrs Sprules. It was apparently her promotion all along. Mr Sprules was just the booker, on-screen talent, and public relations retard.

I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

Was that the show with Brad Flash vs Jay Phoenix?

Ho-ho, I can't wait for what's coming next...

• Paid Members

That the one with Tracey Smothers on it?

You can't narrow it down like that. There are only a handful of promotions in the UK Smothers hasn't worked for.

I am supplying the ring for this event but have not received a reply to a message sent, if I have not received anything by Wednesday I will not be hiring the ring, If I hear the show has been cancelled I will post when I can to try stop anyone travelling and ending up out of pocket.

I am supplying the ring for this event but have not received a reply to a message sent, if I have not received anything by Wednesday I will not be hiring the ring, If I hear the show has been cancelled I will post when I can to try stop anyone travelling and ending up out of pocket.

Thanks for that mate. Any update would be greatly appreciated, as I

good call mate!

Dont want to sound like a bastard, but didnt you recently put up a strict list of rules on who you would and wouldnt work with for ring hire, and yet you've been dealing with these idiots?

I said I would supply the ring on one condition which has yet to be met, i'm not going to help anyone wanting to play promoter, from my understanding it is a fresh start and the talent booked are top talent and with the amount of talent on the show i'd imagine balls to the wall promoting has been done! the Promoter is over 25 so i'm not dealing with a child, believe me I will do all I can to help prevent shoddy Wrestling in this Country and if I don't receive a reply I will not be dealing with OPWO again!

Archived