OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MVK Valkabious vs. CJ Hunter

:confused:

Eh?

I'm not the promoter I'm just posting the show on hear because it wasn't already on here I have nothing to do with OPWO but just noticed this on there facebook page

MVK Valkabious vs. CJ Hunter

:confused:

Eh?

I'm not the promoter I'm just posting the show on hear because it wasn't already on here I have nothing to do with OPWO but just noticed this on there facebook page “MVK Valkabious's Opponent is now TBA.”

Ah, cool, no worries :) Bit odd, like.

The facebook messages I've been getting are suddenly making a little more sense now. Hehe.

I'm guessing you're Mr Hunter then? Facebook messages to the tune of, "Hey, C.J. Long time fan. Just wondered if you fancied working my show?"

More like "Didn't know you were on the OPWO show." :)

Anyway, not intending to drag this off-topic. Seems to have been a genuine oversight by the promoter. Looks like a great show regardless, and best of luck to the Scottish lads on it.

Ok will do !

I read a status a few days back and they have a new owner I THINK a women called Shannon Hedges ?

If it has such a reputation why would someone be a new owner when they could just start a brand new fed up with no rep. Surely no rep is better than a bad (infamous) one

card just been trimmed down to 10 matches now, only 30 people on the card. thats some wage bill!

4 Way Elimination Match for OPWO WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP Hannah and Holly - The Blossom Twins! vs.?

FSW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH FSW Superstar Dave Rayne vs. A Mystery Opponent

"The Psychotic Warrior" Johnny Phere vs. Kristoffer Travis

OPWO Championship Match "The Star Attraction" Mark Haskins vs. Marty Scurll

"The Pigman" Andy Hogg vs. Super Valo

8 Man Tag Match:Lord Graham Thomas & TBA vs. Davey Blaze & D-Mac vs. "The Original Sin" Jim Brooks & Corey E vs. Joey Starr & Denym

Bhangra Knights vs. "Textbook" Dave Breaks & Bam Bam Barton

Eddie Reyes vs. Kid Fite

'The Persian Prince' Benham Ali vs. Owen Phoenix

MVK Valkabious vs. TBA

Archived