OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

EDIT: I've seen the guy before, but I never fail to be impressed by Valkabious' look. I reckon he could be WWE-bound pretty soon.
I'd hope Joel Redman or Dave Mastiff get a look in first if smaller guys from the UK get considered, plus those two are much more intelligent, talented and professional than Val Kabious will ever be.

I'm guessing you know something about this guy beyond the look. Could you expand? I'm a sucker for the gossip.

And yeah, you're right about Mastiff and Redman. Although, with my past loyalties, I'd be rooting more for Mastiff.

Don't know a huge deal but many people say he is a complete clown as evidenced by his video feud with Burridge and only this weekend on Facebook I saw Martin Kirby put a Botchamania video up cause it featured Val botching a move on him, I watched it and thought nothing more of it, till moments later it was covered in comments featured Val calling a promoter a dickhead and saying he hoped he would soon face Kirby in a No DQ match which seemed more like a threat. Dunno if its still there, he deleted some comments shortly after but it all seemed unprofessional and stupid. If he goes to WWE (and I wouldn't say it couldn't happen) with that attitude I'm sure he'll learn some hard lessons.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: I've seen the guy before, but I never fail to be impressed by Valkabious' look. I reckon he could be WWE-bound pretty soon.
I'd hope Joel Redman or Dave Mastiff get a look in first if smaller guys from the UK get considered, plus those two are much more intelligent, talented and professional than Val Kabious will ever be.

I'm guessing you know something about this guy beyond the look. Could you expand? I'm a sucker for the gossip.

And yeah, you're right about Mastiff and Redman. Although, with my past loyalties, I'd be rooting more for Mastiff.

Don't know a huge deal but many people say he is a complete clown as evidenced by his video feud with Burridge and only this weekend on Facebook I saw Martin Kirby put a Botchamania video up cause it featured Val botching a move on him, I watched it and thought nothing more of it, till moments later it was covered in comments featured Val calling a promoter a dickhead and saying he hoped he would soon face Kirby in a No DQ match which seemed more like a threat. Dunno if its still there, he deleted some comments shortly after but it all seemed unprofessional and stupid. If he goes to WWE (and I wouldn't say it couldn't happen) with that attitude I'm sure he'll learn some hard lessons.

I was the promoter concerned and he had actually said he felt I was making him look like a dickhead, just to clear that up. As said, he deleted his comments a while later which ironically made me look like a dickhead arguing with myself :laugh: its all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned

Thanks for that Cheetah lad. I think I

Archived