OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't the last OPWO revival show get cancelled with various people booked not being told?

Yes. :) To the point where myself and the referee and another wrestler drove for hours, got to the venue, and then had to find out on facebook the show was off...

Didn't the last OPWO revival show get cancelled with various people booked not being told?

Yes. :) To the point where myself and the referee and another wrestler drove for hours, got to the venue, and then had to find out on facebook the show was off...

I

I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

The rest was either family or friends of the wrestlers who got in free!!!

The Brad Flash-ran NWL?

Yeap Thats the one!

I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

That the one with Tracey Smothers on it?

No not that one!! Thats the one you took me to!!!!

I suspect it has to be Sprules. Nobody else would want to use a name that has negative value. Unless he found some mug to sell it to. At which point, that mug is unlikely to be a great promoter.

It's not Mr Sprules, it's the ex-Mrs Sprules. It was apparently her promotion all along. Mr Sprules was just the booker, on-screen talent, and public relations retard.

Was that the show with Brad Flash vs Jay Phoenix?

Yeah that was the show, Jay phoenix put free promos on every chair as it was his last night as Jay Phoenix

I'm aware of that and applaud you for your caution but based on their past history (which you can read up on in the ukff gold section) They're obviously people to give a very wide berth to.

At the end of the day if you arrange anything and get scammed by them its not something you can complain about (not that im saying you are) due to the fact all the infos on here..

So in future if ''shannon'' or mel or kris sprules or andrew bailey get in touch and offer you a booking tell em to fuck off.

Archived