OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

We'll see what happens to this.

From her Facebook today "OPWO's Metamorphosis is still on for July 16th, all paperwork and legalities sorted :) Card currently wide open however I'm sure it'll fill up quick :) "

Would any of the people booked on the cancelled show take a booking for the July show?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From her Facebook today "OPWO's Metamorphosis is still on for July 16th, all paperwork and legalities sorted :) Card currently wide open however I'm sure it'll fill up quick :) "

Would any of the people booked on the cancelled show take a booking for the July show?

I would not have thought so unless they get a deposit first especially people that have to travel long distance like Scurll and Haskins.

I would not have thought so unless they get a deposit first especially people that have to travel long distance like Scurll and Haskins.

what a joke, as if they still plan to go ahead. Cant see them selling much tickets as I just paid for my poster to go in a page of a magazine that covers her whole area, the mag is free and goes out to 10,000 homes. I did pay and arrange this after they decided to not put on the last show and ignore talent and fans.

• Paid Members

Why do people continue to take booking from fucking strawbs? Seriously, when decent, solid workers continue to take bookings from every Tom, Dick and Harry that offers them a cheque they are more likely to get burned and even worse, they just making it easy for every clueless fuck to play at being promoter. No long term benefits here and it makes me VERY sad!

Great wrestler too

She executed one of the greatest spots i've ever seen, she once climbed on the top rope, chickened out, climbed down to second, didnt' like that either then the third rope, before standing on the canvas and falling on her opponent. To this day I've yet to see anything better!

Archived