OPWO Scorn 2: The Rebirth Of OPWO

FishAndChips

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The main criticism of OPWO is usually that they piss about with their promoting work, and the quality of the talent ends up being in front 14 people, max

No exaggerations?

It would take me the best part of two and a half hours jut to get into this town. I

• Paid Members
The main criticism of OPWO is usually that they piss about with their promoting work, and the quality of the talent ends up being in front 14 people, max

No exaggerations?

It would take me the best part of two and a half hours jut to get into this town. I

You've got the problem of deciding not to go because of past shit numbers, and then finding out that it draws 100 or something and being gutted! If it were me that was unsure and I had the option open to me, I'd probably bite the bullet.

Good advice sir. I always try to be optimistic about indy wrestling, and do plan to start attending more shows here in the North West, so I really should just go. If I get there and it

• Paid Members

No exaggerations?

• Paid Members

No exaggerations?

No exaggerations?

• Paid Members

I suspect it has to be Sprules. Nobody else would want to use a name that has negative value. Unless he found some mug to sell it to. At which point, that mug is unlikely to be a great promoter.

In fairness though, I believe Detective Sprules is busy rescuing Maddie.

• Paid Members
I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

The rest was either family or friends of the wrestlers who got in free!!!

The Brad Flash-ran NWL?

I remember going to a NWL show years and years ago, and i think there was only 3-4 paying customers and i was one of them!!

That the one with Tracey Smothers on it?

• Paid Members

That the one with Tracey Smothers on it?

Must have been difficult for him to threaten mega-mass homicide when there weren't enough people in the audience to constitute mass homicide.

Archived