karma out for a while

rohpete

I think that is going to be a disaster.

I'm suprised by some of people's reactions. It's quite common for women to get pregnant at inconveniant times. And when was a woman getting pregnant such a bad thing? Bad timing sure but sometimes these things can't be helped.

Amen. Some people do seem a little harsh on her current circumstances.

On the other hand, maybe now we might get a pregnancy angle that ACTUALLY results in a baby. I thought we might see it with Dawn Marie before they canned her back in the mid 2000s, but sadly it never happened.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Might just be me, but is that bad timing for her? For some reason im guessing when she got signed she felt like a victory shag to celebrate......and now she up th duff..

Why, are you saying that fat people don't have regular sexual activity, and only do so for celebrations?

Why are you saying Awesome kong is fat? I wouldnt say that at all, she is a big girl but "fat" might be a bit much.

And no, i meant just that might be when she got knocked up.

• Paid Members
Might just be me, but is that bad timing for her? For some reason im guessing when she got signed she felt like a victory shag to celebrate......and now she up th duff..

Why, are you saying that fat people don't have regular sexual activity, and only do so for celebrations?

Why are you saying Awesome kong is fat? I wouldnt say that at all, she is a big girl but "fat" might be a bit much.

Are you Shallow Hal?

• Paid Members

I'm suprised by some of people's reactions. It's quite common for women to get pregnant at inconveniant times. And when was a woman getting pregnant such a bad thing? Bad timing sure but sometimes these things can't be helped.

On the other hand, maybe now we might get a pregnancy angle that ACTUALLY results in a baby. I thought we might see it with Dawn Marie before they canned her back in the mid 2000s, but sadly it never happened.

I'm intrigued by her promo, if she's genuinely being written out I wonder if they'll have her acknowledge her pregnancy and, in a bit of a PR move, have her address the fact the company are supporting her through it?

• Paid Members

Are you Shallow Hal?

I'm just saying its clear shes a bit "Big" but to me "Fat" means your not at a "Natural weight", which to me Kong looks liek shes "About right" for the size she is.

I'm intrigued by her promo, if she's genuinely being written out I wonder if they'll have her acknowledge her pregnancy and, in a bit of a PR move, have her address the fact the company are supporting her through it?

Well yeah, they could do that, or they'll probably get her to come out, say she loves fried chicken and doesn't feel she fits in with the other divas and leave.

• Paid Members
As said, shes been a bit stupid and I wouldnt expect them to give her another chance, its just not their style, I imagine she was only on a shortish deal anyway given her track record. If they do bring her back though, WrestleMania in 10 months would be an ideal night for a surprise return, if only they could build a few genuine female workers up to a point to have a worthy match, I doubt they will.

What track record?

I know she twatted Bubba The Love Sponge and had an altercation with Lacey Von Erich but it's not like she's the Ultimate Warrior or Scott Hall. They can punt her any time with 90 days notice anyway so having her on a shortish deal would've been pointless.

I'd be surprised if they didn't bring her back. Didn't they already pay compensation to Dawn Marie for firing her while she was pregnant?

I'm intrigued as to what they'll do on Raw. Presumably it's got to be something that lets people know she's going to be gone until sometime next year. But everybody was underwhelmed when The Rock vs John Cena was announced for next year, I don't see a female wrestler who's been there about a month having much luck in keeping a buzz going.

• Paid Members

[quote name='unfitfinlay' date='May 26 2011, 15:47' post='2377261'

I know she twatted Bubba The Love Sponge

And was so proud of herself for doing so that she thought she deserved a payrise out of it.

I couldn't care less what happens, but if WWE want to release her, they should be allowed to. They gave her a job and within a few weeks she's fucked it up (accidental or not), pissing away whatever plans they had for her. Why should they have to pay someone 9 months wages for doing nothing?. Especially when said person will likely never make them money.

Come on.

She's fat as fuck. She might be tall and fairly strong with it, but she's definitely fat. If she were a bloke, she'd quite rightly be thought of as a bit of a lardarse.

• Paid Members
I couldn't care less what happens, but if WWE want to release her, they should be allowed to. They gave her a job and within a few weeks she's fucked it up (accidental or not), pissing away whatever plans they had for her. Why should they have to pay someone 9 months wages for doing nothing?. Especially when said person will likely never make them money.

With that logic if they hire someone and in their first month in the company if the person breaks their neck and can never wrestle again they should be allowed to sack them immediately. At the end of the day, she's having a baby. She's not a fucking crackwhore or anything. I find a company firing a woman for getting pregnant in this day and age morally reprehensible.

With that logic if they hire someone and in their first month in the company if the person breaks their neck and can never wrestle again they should be allowed to sack them immediately.

If that person broke their neck having sex, of course they should get sacked. They're no use to anyone, and they didn't get injured by the job.

• Paid Members

Come on.

She's fat as fuck. She might be tall and fairly strong with it, but she's definitely fat. If she were a bloke, she'd quite rightly be thought of as a bit of a lardarse.

Ha, fair shout on that one, i mean shes fairly large, but i still think the word "Fat" is a bit over the top.

With this pregnancy thing, maybe a return for this guy:

snitsky2.jpg

It wasnt my fault!

Maybe it sounds stupid, but this could be decent viewing which is a step in the right direction. Get her to come out and start breaking down again, and have them build her as a proper nutter. Then have whoever she threatens to attack, get the blokes in the whitecoats to come out and put her in a straitjacket and take her to an asylum. Then 9 months later by February you have a huge storyline and match for Wrestlemania, with Karma being released from the home and being permitted to wrestle, where she gets revenge on the diva that got her sectioned. Very silly I know, but it's an idea :blush:

Archived