karma out for a while

rohpete

• Moderators
Maybe it sounds stupid, but this could be decent viewing which is a step in the right direction. Get her to come out and start breaking down again, and have them build her as a proper nutter. Then have whoever she threatens to attack, get the blokes in the whitecoats to come out and put her in a straitjacket and take her to an asylum. Then 9 months later by February you have a huge storyline and match for Wrestlemania, with Karma being released from the home and being permitted to wrestle, where she gets revenge on the diva that got her sectioned. Very silly I know, but it's an idea :blush:

That is awful.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it sounds stupid, but this could be decent viewing which is a step in the right direction. Get her to come out and start breaking down again, and have them build her as a proper nutter. Then have whoever she threatens to attack, get the blokes in the whitecoats to come out and put her in a straitjacket and take her to an asylum. Then 9 months later by February you have a huge storyline and match for Wrestlemania, with Karma being released from the home and being permitted to wrestle, where she gets revenge on the diva that got her sectioned. Very silly I know, but it's an idea :blush:

That is awful.

I Thought it could be too, nevermind I guess. Just an idea :)

• Paid Members
Come on.

She's fat as fuck. She might be tall and fairly strong with it, but she's definitely fat. If she were a bloke, she'd quite rightly be thought of as a bit of a lardarse.

Yeah, agreed. I once got quite defensive around a friend who called Vader a fat bastard. I was adamant that his physique owed to a large skeleton and a tonne of muscle. Funny how fandom can blind us.

And on the Kharma front; didn't she actually go on The Biggest Loser or something of that ilk once? She's a fatty.

That is awful.

Its not that bad but it's not the sort of story you could play over 9 months. It'd be a decent angle if say they did it next week and she was back for SummerSlam, but with the rate WWE changes divas etc, theres little chance the diva who did get her committed would even be there in 9 months.

They should turn this into an angle and find out which member of the roster impregnated her.

My moneys on Daniel Bryan.

Surely Vince ''The Genetic Jackhammer'' McMahon himself would be in the running for that? Although those grapefruits might be more like prunes these days.

Or would he rather just do the pretty ones like his daughter?

WWE making such a story out of Kharma's exit and absence, rather than just removing her from TV with no reason like they normally do with most talent, would indicate to me that, for now at least, WWE has every intention of keeping Kharma around.

I quite like the 'Kharma being committed' idea. Itd at least give her a reason to be off TC and set up a storyline for her return.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so this story actually just got a little 'Jeremy Kyle'....

Seen all of this on lordsofpain.net over the past few days........

Former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is claiming to be the father of Kharma's child. Wilcott wrote on Facebook:

"As some of you know my girlfriend is pregnant. Some of you know her as Awesome Kong. Most know her as Kharma. I know her as the love of my life, Kia Stevens."

"Due to this being a high-risk pregnacy I'm going to take this time and step away from the ring to concentrate on making sure her and our baby's needs are met. I will fulfill the remainder of my dates till June 12. It's not an end, just a new beginning."

Wilcott trained at Florida Championship Wrestling in late 2009 and was released from the company in January 2010.

Followed up by this........

WWE talent Kia Stevens (a/k/a Kharma) has issued a statement denying Byron Wilcott's claim that he is the father of her child.

Wilcott, a former WWE developmental talent, posted a message on his Facebook account earlier this week claiming to be the baby's father. Stevens's legal representation issued a statement today denoting the claim as "completely false."

The statement reads: "Mr. Byron Wilcott is not the father of Ms. Stevens's baby. The post on Mr. Wilcott's Facebook page is completely false and we do not know why he would publish such a fantastical falsehood. We have contacted Mr. Wilcott through his Facebook page and have requested him to publish a retraction."

...which led to THIS.......

As noted yesterday, Kharma is denying that former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is the father of her child. A fan commented on Wilcott's Facebook page last night and Wilcott replied with the following: "Andrew please support my family in this trying time The truth and proof will be shown in the very near future . Right now all I can say is thank you for ur support as we sort out a few issues"

On a related note, photos going around of Kharma and a heavy-set Caucasian man are being promoted as photos of Kharma and Wilcott. The man in the photos is not Wilcott as he is an African American.

• Paid Members
WWE talent Kia Stevens (a/k/a Kharma) has issued a statement denying Byron Wilcott's claim that he is the father of her child.

Jesus, for a fat lass with teeth druids could use as a place of worship, she doesnt half put it about doesnt he?

good on the lass. What is it Billy Gunn used to say. Get It. Got It. Good :p

Archived