karma out for a while

rohpete

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As noted earlier here on the website, WWE Diva Awesome "Kharma" Kong will be sidelined for the remainder of the year.

In an update on this, the reason Kharma is will be off TV is because she is indeed pregnant. As a result, she will not be in active competition for the duration of her pregnancy. She may also miss additional time after the pregnancy for obvious reasons.

• Paid Members
Well that's that storyline ruined. Seems abit of a careless thing to do, as soon as she starts her new job. I wonder if they will have her back?

I would hope so, otherwise that's a lawsuit for unfair dismissal waiting to happen. Nugget.

Well that's that storyline ruined. Seems abit of a careless thing to do, as soon as she starts her new job. I wonder if they will have her back?

I would hope so, otherwise that's a lawsuit for unfair dismissal waiting to happen. Nugget.

Yes, I'm not saying they won't pay her. I'm asking if they will continue to use her on the proper shows, and if she will come back with a push and storyline direction waiting for her, or will they just forget about her and stick her on Superstars?

• Paid Members

Yes, I'm not saying they won't pay her. I'm asking if they will continue to use her on the proper shows, and if she will come back with a push and storyline direction waiting for her, or will they just forget about her and stick her on Superstars?

Ignore him, Dill. He seems to have a thing for trying to bully teenagers online.

I don't think WWE necessarily cares about lawsuits. They didn't when they fired Dawn Marie for getting pregnant (later resolved in a settlement) and Rena Mero chastised WWE in 2007 for its reluctance to give pregnant performers a break. If Kharma's kept on the books it'll be because there's good TV and a bit of money to come from her return, not fear of litigation. Were she a dime-a-dozen blonde bimbo, I should think she'd be sent on her way.

Archived