karma out for a while

rohpete

Not necessarily. The majority of women find out they are pregnant at the 1-2 month mark, so in actual fact, she would be out potentially for 8 months, returning a month or so later, so probably in a minimum of 9 months (probably a fair bit more in all likelihood) She would probably be physically fit to return in that time, health wise, but not necessarily in appearance terms, or in fitness. She also may want to stay and look after her child for an undetermined amount of time.

Which was the point I was making.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also with the pregnancy thing, it may have been planned, or it might have been a split in the rubber, no point speculating. What is interesting is if WWE bring her back or not, would be surprised if they didn't , she was over for a Diva

• Paid Members
Ignore him, Dill. He seems to have a thing for trying to bully teenagers online.
Plural? dangerously420 isn't a teenager? :confused:

Yup. Jumping on a fresh-out-of-nappies seanz here. I understand that he brings a lot of condescension on himself and merits the odd dig, but the gusto with which you set about it (dead thread, nobody else has bothered to comment except you both times seanz writes something) before writing in Paid that he's baited you into writing your fourth response in it ... well, it comes across as trying to be cool by picking on a child.

I don't care about dangerously420; he deserves everything he gets. Snipe at him all you like. Do so at a few more adults occasionally and it might not come across so much that you only really go after the kids.

• Paid Members
I don't care about dangerously420; he deserves everything he gets. Snipe at him all you like. Do so at a few more adults occasionally and it might not come across so much that you only really go after the kids.

Duly noted.

• Paid Members
If she is actually pregnant then thats really careless on her part.

Not necessarily - could well have been planned.

If thats what she wants, then it comes before the day job.

Fair enough but surely when you work for the WWE you'd tell them you're planning to start a family before they shove you on tv.

Of course you wouldn't, because they wouldn't hire her if they knew she was planning a family. However, once she starts planning a family once signed, different story.

If what I'm reading in here is true then she and her man are fucking stupid.

Yeah theirs nothing wrong with having kids at all, but if you work all your life to get to this moment and then fuck it up like this, well I dunno.

If Vince Firers her then I wont blame him one bit, why are you going to pay someone for a year almost and not get any worth out of them? its not like she was even on the roster long, 3 or 4 weeks, I'm sure even in a office job if you started new and then 2/3 weeks later you're telling the boss you're pregs you need 9months off, he or she is going to be very pissed.

If I was Vince, I'd firer her and if I'm still interested in a years time I'll give you a call, its not like their are any other major wrestling feds for you to run off too.

Ronnie you might want to edit your post with that replace rape word, neil is doing a Goldberg on anyone that uses that word, he already took out most of the pCC, and if they can get taken out anyone can.

Ronnie you might want to edit your post with that replace rape word, neil is doing a Goldberg on anyone that uses that word, he already took out most of the pCC, and if they can get taken out anyone can.

Ok, what the fuck is the pCc? Keep seeing it all over this place, what's the Beef?

As said, shes been a bit stupid and I wouldnt expect them to give her another chance, its just not their style, I imagine she was only on a shortish deal anyway given her track record. If they do bring her back though, WrestleMania in 10 months would be an ideal night for a surprise return, if only they could build a few genuine female workers up to a point to have a worthy match, I doubt they will.

Ok, what the fuck is the pCc? Keep seeing it all over this place, what's the Beef?

The pCc are a collection of individuals who have similar views (to the point where if you are paranoid you could even say they could be the same person), basically they think WCW was fantastic and that ECW , womens wrestling and ROH was/are shite. And anyone that disagrees is attacked with varying degrees of intellegence.

If i was her and a job in WWE i would get rid of it and not tell any person?

You're a monster.

He's already handing her the wire coat hanger and bottle of whiskey and saying "Go on love, do the right thing for business....." :(

Archived