karma out for a while

rohpete

He spelt his name wrong too, dunno if that was on purpose or not, still wont matter when neil or a mod see's it.

Ok, what the fuck is the pCc? Keep seeing it all over this place, what's the Beef?

The pCc are a collection of individuals who have similar views (to the point where if you are paranoid you could even say they could be the same person), basically they think WCW was fantastic and that ECW , womens wrestling and ROH are shite. And anyone that disagrees is attacked with varying degrees of intellegence.

Before my time, so I dont know the deal really, the WCW part seems right though (and right they are!), dunno about the rest.

You need to read the QnA thread in the off topic part, neil laid down some other new laws, times are chainging.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, what the fuck is the pCc? Keep seeing it all over this place, what's the Beef?

The pCc are a collection of individuals who have similar views (to the point where if you are paranoid you could even say they could be the same person), basically they think WCW was fantastic and that ECW , womens wrestling and ROH was/are shite. And anyone that disagrees is attacked with varying degrees of intellegence.

Oh, it's them. Fair enough. Cheers.

If I was a cynical man, I would imagine -If Karma is really pregnant- then the higher ups would fire in the thinking of: "well we had a go at hiring a female, not based on looks and she went and got knocked up and blew the storyline! Get Johnny Ace to find some more victoria secrets drop outs"

WWE isn't really known for doing maternity leave. But stuff like this has happened in other forms of entertainment (which the WWE is desirous of being included in) like when actresses get fired form tv shows for having a baby. And the producers always end up looking like bastards, and the woman usually gets her job back or a nice pay out. Except for the original Aunt Vivian (fresh prince of bell air)

Seen on lordsofpain.net so please consider the source.....

As reported earlier, Kharma has taken a leave of absence from WWE due to pregnancy. She is expected back, but not for at least nine months. The former TNA Women's Knockout Champion was scripted to break down into tears on Monday's Raw, which the announcers described as a nervous breakdown. The angle was conducted to remove her from television for the time being.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer reports today that prior to her departure, WWE officials were "on her case" to drop some weight. She is billed at 272 pounds by WWE.

• Paid Members
Triple H is having some rotten luck in his new role.

Kharma? Ho ho ho!!!

Yeah this Triple H thing is looking like a bag of crispy wank. Sin Cara looks like an indy worker, Kharma is pregnant and fat.

I kind of feel sorry for HHH, as Sin Cara and Kharma both stink of potential. It's just a shame for HHH that Sin Cara is struggling to blend with the current roster and Kharma was selfish enough to take what I assume is a well paid job and then get herself pregnant a couple of weeks later.

I'm with the people who said she should be sacked too. As far as I'm concerned, if I hired someone and told them I was going to push them massively and expected big things from them and they got themselves pregnant without even cutting a promo or having a match, they'd be gone the next time I saw them.

• Paid Members

Might just be me, but is that bad timing for her? For some reason im guessing when she got signed she felt like a victory shag to celebrate......and now she up th duff.

Bad timing then i suppose. I think its being reported she'll be doing some sort of promo on raw next week.

• Paid Members
Might just be me, but is that bad timing for her? For some reason im guessing when she got signed she felt like a victory shag to celebrate......and now she up th duff..

Why, are you saying that fat people don't have regular sexual activity, and only do so for celebrations?

• Paid Members

Well, looks like she's not gone completely yet:

Kharma is advertised to speak next Monday on RAW. WWE.com released the following statement:

"Live on the next Raw, the WWE Universe will hear from the baleful behemoth, Kharma, about her unexpected emotional breakdown last Monday. What will the devastator of Divas say about her tearful episode?"

• Paid Members

I think that is going to be a disaster.

I'm suprised by some of people's reactions. It's quite common for women to get pregnant at inconveniant times. And when was a woman getting pregnant such a bad thing? Bad timing sure but sometimes these things can't be helped.

Archived